Sunday 24 December 2017

Review: Himalaya Herbals Nourishing Skin Cream

Himalaya Herbals Nourishing Skin Cream (50ml)
Checkout Himalaya Herbals Nourishing Skin Cream. 

This skin cream feels a little oily for my face. Therefore I used them on my body. Turns out to work perfectly as a body lotion to me. Moisturizing and lightweight. Good for me who always sleep in air-con room.

About Himalaya Herbals Nourishing Skin Cream
Himalaya Herbals Nourishing Skin Cream is a daily used cream.

Suitable: All skin type. 

Texture: Light, non-greasy 

Benefits:
  •  Provides all day moisturizing, nourishment and protection.
About the product.
How to use Himalaya Herbals Nourishing Skin Cream?
Apply Nourishing Skin Cream gently over face and neck twice daily, after cleansing. Can be use for body as well.
Ingredients
My Review
Himalaya Herbals brand is not new to me. I first know them through the used of their shampoo. 

This nourishing cream came in the usual Himalaya tub. 
It came in the usual Himalaya tub.
The opening is covered with foil, making sure that it's fresh when opened. 
The opening is covered with foil.
It has a white creamy texture. 
It has a white creamy texture.
It does feel light weight but a little oily to me. Therefore, I used it as body lotion instead. Turns out good as a body lotion. It feels moisturizing and light-weight.
After application.
Where to buy it?
Himalaya Herbals Nourishing Skin Cream may be bought from Watsons and Guardian at S$20.90 for 250ml and S$6.50 for 50ml.

Where to get sample?
No sample redemption for this product so far. :(

Disclaimer: Products were provided for personal purposes only. All reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment