Sunday 8 April 2018

Review: Burt's Bees Moisturizing Lip Balms (Coconut and Pear)

Burt's Bees Moisturizing Lip Balms (4.25g each)
Having dry lips and feeling troubled like I do? Then lip balms is what you need. Come check out Burt's Bees Moisturizing Lip Balms with me. 

I simply loves the coconut smell. The lip balm keeps my lip moisturized to prevent cracks.

About Burt's Bees Moisturizing Lip Balms
This is simply a 100% natural moisturizing lip balm.

Benefits:
  • Make lips feel soft, replenished and healthy.
  • Hydrates lips.
Ingredients.
How to use Burt's Bees Moisturizing Lip Balms? 
Just apply the lip balm when necessary to your lips. 😉

My Review
I have dry and crack lips. Therefore, using lip balm becomes my everyday duty. 

Burt's Bees is one brand of lip balm highly recommended to me by my friends and relatives. 

And I always loves to carry some back to Singapore when I travel to Australia. :)  (well....it's a lot cheaper there. 😝)

It came in the usual lip balm stick. Small and easy to bring around. 
It came in the usual lip balm stick.
It is sealed nicely too. I always love product that is properly sealed. This means the product is new and not contaminated.  
Nicely sealed.
The lip balm contain a very nice coconut smell, although there is no coconut taste. 
Twist to push the lip balm up.
I love it that the lip balm does not leave a sticky feel after application. My lip stays hydrated throughout the night in an air-con room. Less crack and dryness. 
Non sticky.
Before and after used.
This is indeed one lovely brand of lip balm to use. And they consist of many flavours to choose from.

Where to buy it?
Burt's Bees Moisturizing Lip Balms can be found in Sephora Store.

Disclaimer: Product in this post was bought for personal use only. Review is for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and monetary compensation are offered.

2 comments:

  1. An accurate and descriptive post about the most exotic lip balms that actually solves the problem of hyperpigmentation and overnight lip healing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must make sure your lips are always moisturized if you tend to have dry lips. Nimbarka NEEM VANILLA LIP BALM is the best lip balm for dry lips maintains your pout supple and silky and helps to replenish the natural moisture in your lips. Additionally, it enhances your appearance and gives you a youthful impression.

    ReplyDelete