Saturday 3 November 2018

Review: J&Co:ceu Peptide Volume Essence

J&Co:ceu Peptide Volume Essence (50ml)
You must have heard of and used a bubble mask before. But have u tried essence that will bubble?

Recently, I have tried J and Coceu Peptide Volume Essence. This is so far the most fun and unique essence I have tried.

Come check out my experience.

About J&Co:ceu Peptide Volume Essence
J&Co:ceu Peptide Volume Essence is an All-In-One power caring essence. 

Benefits:
  • Great for Skin whitening
  • Improve wrinkle
  • Improve skin elasticity and uneven skin tone. 
Contains:
  • Peptide complex
  • Volufiline
  • Snail secretion filtrate
  • Centtella asiatica
  • etc...
Suitable for all skin type.  
How to use J&Co:ceu Peptide Volume Essence?
  1. Cleanse and tone face. 
  2. Apply on the face and neck. Do not rub. Spread once and wait.
  3. Wait for the essence on your skin to turn into bubbles. 
  4. Bubbles will be absorbed into skin. During which, you will feel tingling. 
  5. After that lightly pat the remaining bubbles on your face with your fingers until all is absorbed. 
My Review
I have used bubbling cleansing mask. But essence that will bubble?? This is the first time I heard of it. 

Thanks to 0.8L, I am able to experience this cute and unique essence. 

The essence came in a nice silver box. On it, there are QR Code and stickers to indicate it's authenticity, to put you at ease that this is the real product. 
The essence came in a nice silver box.
QR Code and stickers
The essence itself is in a very class silvery bottle. I quite like it because it makes the product looks so high class. 
The essence itself is in a very class silvery bottle.
The bottle came with an easy to press pump. 
Easy to press pump.
The Essence has a blue gel like texture. Once gently apply, bubble will form and then slowly burst into the skin. My skin actually feels so ticklish. But I must control myself not to use my fingers to scratch it. 
The Essence has a blue gel like texture. Once gently apply, bubble will form.
Come check out the bubbling process from my video below. See the magic too. :)

After application, my skin looks instantly brighten up. It touches smooth too. I have been using it for quite sometime now. It does really improve my skin. It is much brighter and even looking.
Before and After.
Usually is around 40++% but it reads 53.5% when using this product.
One good news for all the lazy women out there, this is an all in one essence. I actually skip my moisturizer (toner and primer as well if you used them). My skin still feel supple the next day morning. 

But one thing to take note. If you have oily skin, be careful not to apply too much to the T-Zone area. Thin layer is good enough.
Overall, this essence really impressed me.
Overall, this essence really impressed me. I guess I will continue to use it tilled the last drop. 

Where to buy it?
Not really sure on the official place to buy this product. But have found it selling in Lazada Online Store.

Where to redeem sample?
From what I know, no sample for redemption for this product. 

Disclaimer: Products were provided for personal review purposes only. All reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment