Monday 4 March 2019

Event: Panasonic Beauty Experience 2019

Panasonic Beauty Experience 2019
It's been long since I last attended an event. That's why I am so excited when I know I have won a pair of entry to Panasonic Beauty Experience 2019 last weekend. 

The Panasonic Beauty Experience 2019 Event is held at The Great Room Ngee Ann City. 
The Great Room Ngee Ann City.
I was there with my buddy Rena and we are group into teams according to the ribbon we received. Mine was champagne color. Very pretty ribbon. 😍
Champagne color ribbon.
The event started off with demo to the star product of the day, Panasonic EH-NA98 Premium Hairdryer. This hairdryer is really attractive to me. Check them out at Panasonic website. Besides the hairdryer, we have learn some styling tips as well as Cosme Decorte makeup and skin care products too. 😁
Panasonic EH-NA98 Premium Hairdryer.

Demo done using Panasonic EH-NA98 Premium Hairdryer and Decorte products. 
Demo done using Panasonic EH-NA98 Premium Hairdryer.
Then came the exciting part where we will get to experience our styling and makeover session. The session is divided into 5 stations. 

Pictures speaks a thousand words. I won't bored you with writing here. Enjoy this series of photos of what we have done at the 5 stations. 
First station The Closet Lover.
Shoes and accessories.
Clothes.
Station 2: Foods from Grain.
Station 3: Photo taking and printing.
Backdrop for photo taking.
Pose and smile!
Station 4: Hair styling.
Hair nicely curled.
Station 5: Makeover session with Decorte.
Feeling like a superstar.
My makeup artist.
All beautifully done and ready for a date! 😅
The Event ended with a lucky draw. 😞 Ok, I didn't win anything from the lucky draw. But I am still happy to go home with nicely style hair, pretty makeover, useful knowledge and a goodies bag. 
Goodies Bag.
Thanks Panasonic, Decorte and The Closet Lover for picking me as one of the winner to this beauty experience. 

Disclaimer: Event attended for personal purposes only. All reviews are based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this event.

No comments:

Post a Comment