Monday 15 April 2019

Review: Be Plain Cicaful Ampoule

Be Plain Cicaful Ampoule (30ml)
This is the first time I am using Be Plain Cicaful Ampoule. Actually I never really understand the different in ampoule, essence and serum. And I still don't now. But one thing, it does have its benefit and purpose.

Be Plain Cicaful Ampoule is very light weight, no smell and has a concentrated watery texture. Check out my experience below.

About Be Plain Cicaful Ampoule
Be Plain Cicaful Ampoule is a highly concentrated nutritional ampoule for skin recovery. 

Suitable for all skin type. Best for Sensitive and troubled skin.

Benefits:
  • Compose of over 84% Centella Asiatica extract. 
  • Manages redness
  • Prevent trouble and ease skin irritation.
About the product in Korean.
Check out Be Plain Website for more information. 

How to use Be Plain Cicaful Ampoule?
  1. Cleanse and tone skin. 
  2. Apply appropriate amount evenly on skin or problem area morning and evening.
My Review
This is the first time I came across Be Plain Cicaful Ampoule. Very curious and excited to try it out. 

The ampoule came in a very elegant glass bottle.
Very nice bottle.
I like it that a dispenser is used to extract the ampoule out. Easy to use. 
Came with dispenser for easy extraction.
And it is very thoughtful for Be Plain to include a planner that comes with guides and checklist for user to effectively use their product. The guides are really good but I must say, some are really hard to achieve due to our habits. 
Came with a Be Planner.
The ampoule is very light weight, no smell and has a concentrated watery texture.
Concentrated watery texture.
I have been using it for a week now. I actually stop all my other essence and serum and only use this ampoule after my toner followed by my moisturizer.

It is easily absorbed by my skin and skin feels refreshing after used. Besides reducing the redness and irritation around my noise area, it also helps to reduce the dryness around my cheek area. 

After using for almost 2 weeks, I did notice my skin became slightly smoother and slightly less dull. Although not dramatically improve a lot, I am already happy with the slight improvement.

I am really impressed with the result. It does overall, show slight improvement to my very troublesome skin condition.
Overall, show slight improvement to my very troublesome skin condition.
Where to buy it?
Be Plain Cicaful Ampoule can be bought from Be Plain Website and also Shopee Website. The retail price is S$35 but checkout for discount on Shopee. ;)

Where to redeem sample?
Ops....No sample redemption for this product. :(

Disclaimer: Products were provided for personal review purposes only. All reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment