Sunday 21 April 2019

Review: Bonamy Whitening Cream Premium

Bonamy Whitening Cream Premium (200ml)
Having fair and natural glowing skin is in every lady's wish list. It's even so for me as my skin is naturally a shade darker.

I have been trying out Bonamy Whitening Cream Premium for the pass weeks. After application, it gave an instant whitening and brightening effect to my skin. It feels smoother and more hydrated. Work just like a makeup base.

About Bonamy Whitening Cream Premium
This is a multi-function cream from Korea. 

Suitable for: All skin type. 

Benefits:
  • Immediate brightening, whitening.
  • Wrinkle improvement.
  • Blemish control and skin moisturizing.
  • Work as sun block, makeup base.
  • Waterproof. 
Ingredients
Check out YSJ Cosmetics Website for more information.  

How to use Bonamy Whitening Cream Premium
Take an appropriate amount of the product, apply to face by gently massaging until absorbed.

This product can be use for body as well.

My Review
Looking for brightening / whitening products? 

Another Korean product I tried for the pass weeks.It's Bonamy Whitening Cream Premium. 

This cream came in a 200ml tube with a easy to open cap. 
200ml tube.
Easy to open cap.
And don't be so blur like me. Remember to open the cap and remove the silver sticker sealing the hole. 
Remove the seal before using.
It has a white creamy texture. No much fragrance smell to me.
White creamy texture.
Although it has a creamy texture, something different I notice from other cream. As I massage the cream into my skin, water droplet is form and then slowly absorbed into my skin as I continue to massage.
Water droplet form as I massage.
After application, it gave an instant whitening and brightening effect to my skin. It feels cooling, smoother and more hydrated. Work just like a makeup base.
Before and after use.
It is also stated that this cream comes with sun block effect. However, the SPF level is not stated. So my personal advice is to still continue to apply your own sun block for better protection against harmful rays.
Overall, it gave an instant whitening and brightening effect. It is waterproof too.
Where to buy it?
Eh.....don't really know where to buy it. Found it selling from Qoo10 Website. Retail price stated as S$80 from Qoo10 Website.

Where to redeem samples?
Nope. No sample for this product. :(

Disclaimer: Products were provided for personal review purposes only. All reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment