Sunday 1 March 2020

Review: Lancome Clarifique Dual Essence

Lancome Clarifique Dual Essence (samples)
Last month, I was privilege to sample on the new Lancome Clarifique Dual Essence. Thanks to Daily Vanity for sending the samples.

I used it as my toner. It feels hydrated and smooth. 1 and a half weeks later, my skin feels less dull and also less whiteheads around my nose area.

Come check this product out with me. 

About Lancome Clarifique Dual Essence
This is Lancome new refining and brightening essence.

Benefits:
  • Formula with 2 essence blended together.
  • Immediate hydrating.
  • Immediate softness of skin. 
  • Tighten pores after 4 weeks.
  • Skin tone is fresher and clearer after 4 weeks.
  • Skin looks healthier and more translucent after 4 weeks. 
Go to Lancome Website for more information. 

How to use Lancome Clarifique Dual Essence?
  1. Shake the essence well.
  2. Pour appropriate amount of essence onto cotton pad.
  3. Gentle press onto face and neck.
My Review
Last month, I received 3 travel size samples from Daily Vanity to try on the New Lancome Clarifique Dual Essence. 
3 sample travel size Lancome Clarifique.
It is label as essence. But I use this to replace both my toner and essence. I apply only this dual essence before my moisturizer. 

This essence looks transparent in color. And I can see that there is actually 2 layer, a thin layer of oil on top and liquid layer at the bottom. Therefore, it is important to shake the dual essence well before pouring it on the cotton pad. 
Thin layer of oil on top of the essence.
The essence has a light non greasy texture. And there is some kind of light fragrance smell to it.
Dual essence on the cotton pad.
Right after application, my skin feels refresh, hydrated and touches smooth. 

1 and a half weeks of day and night use, it does show slight result on my skin. I can see that it does slightly improve my dull skin. Also, I notice my whiteheads around my nose area lessen.
Before using it.
After 1 and a half week of using it.
Not sure if I have captured the slight improvement properly on photo. But I did really see very small improvement with 1 and a half weeks of using. I am quite satisfied with the result given this short usage period. 

Where to buy it?
Lancome Clarifique Dual Essence can be bought at Lancome beauty counter, Tangs as well as Sephora at S$140 for 150ml. 

Where to redeem samples? 
You can check out the product from Lancome beauty counter. 

Disclaimer: Products were provided for personal review purposes only. All reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment