Sunday 16 December 2012

Review: Lancôme Renergie CC Multi-Lift Instant Illuminating Color Corrector

Sample Size Renergie CC Cream (2ml)
This week review will be on Lancôme Renergie CC Multi-Lift Instant Illuminating Color Corrector. I have posted 6 December 2012 on the redemption of this sample. And this sample came fast. I have received the sample this Thursday 13 December 2012 and is impressed by the results after using it.  =D>

Renergie CC Multi-Lift Summary
Before I go into my review, let me summarize a little bit about Renergie CC Multi-Lift. This is an instant illuminating color corrector with SPF30 PA++. Lancôme stated that this CC Cream capture the power of light to reveal your skin's youth.

With Renergie CC Multi-Lift, skin instantly feels denser and firmer, skin color is corrected and illuminated. The skin is beautifully lifted and even and looks years younger.

From the Lancôme US website, there are 4 shades (1, 2, 3, 4) but I only receive 2 shades (1, 2) in the sample. You may want to check if shade 3 and shade 4 is available in Singapore from Lancôme Counters. 
  • Fair/Rosy skin: Shade 1 tones down redness.
  • Fair/Beige skin: Shade 2 calms yellowing.
  • Golden/Beige skin: Shade 3 illuminates olive tones.
  • Golden/Dark skin: Shade 4 awakens grey tones.
Results of using Renergie CC Multi-Lift:
  • Immediate firming action
  • Instant lifting effect
  • Coverage
  • Smoothing of wrinkles
  • Color correction
  • Hydrating
You may read up more on Lancôme Renergie CC Multi-Lift from Lancôme US website or Lancôme Singapore Facebook page

  
Ingredients in Renergie CC Cream

How to use Renergie CC Multi-Lift?
Apply 1-2 pumps in the morning to finalize your Renergie skincare routine. 

Cleanse > Lotion > Genifique  > Serum > Day Cream > CC Cream

Usage and Results
My Review
I was going through my Facebook News Feed when I saw Lancôme giving away samples for their new Renergie CC Multi-Lift. I was so excited and redeemed one. In just one week time, the sample arrived. :))

There are 2 sample pack I received, shade 1 and shade 2. I started starring at the 2 packs, question marks started to grow on top of my head. "Which one should I use?" /blur To make sure I will fully utilize the benefit, I decided to search Lancôme web site to find out more first. After reading, I decided to try shade 2 of the sample given which state for fair/beige skin which calms yellowing. 

The CC cream is beige in color with no significant fragrance. My first touch on the Renergie CC cream, I feel that it is not sticky and thick like the current BB cream I'm using. This Lancome Renergie CC Cream has a pretty lightweight texture. I have an oily skin. Therefore this lightweight texture CC Cream helps my skin to have a clean finish. 

Renergie CC Cream Shade 2
After the normal cleanse, tone, serum and moisturize, I applied the CC Cream. My skin is able to absorb the CC cream very easily and my skin looks natural, almost like I did not apply anything onto it. 

Further look into the mirror, I notice that my skin complexion looks brighter, more even and smooth. It feels hydrating and also does cover my lighter scar on my skin. 

As for my dark circles, it does not cover fully but covers only some lighter once. I have very heavy dark circles. So although I still need to use concealer to cover those darker once, the results as compare to my current BB cream is already better. At least I still look natural, not like panda. :P

The firming action actually does not come immediately. I feel the firming only after like 20mins of applying them onto my skin. And the finishing effect makes me skip my foundation totally.

Before applying
After applying
Overall I will recommend this Renergie CC Cream. It does very good finishing effect making my skin natural and beautiful without much trouble. :D

Where to buy?
This new Lancôme Renergie CC Multi-Lift is available at Lancôme counters for a retail price of S$100 per tube (40ml).
Lancôme Renergie CC Multi-Lift (40ml)
Where to get sample?
The sampling redemption campaign on Lancôme Singapore Facebook page has already ended. But you may still head on to Lancôme counters in shopping centers to try out the CC cream or maybe asked the sales at Lancôme counters if samples is available for you to try. 

Disclaimer: Product(s) in this post was/were samples or bought for personal use only. Reviews are for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and/or monetary compensation are offered.  

No comments:

Post a Comment