Sunday 3 February 2013

Review: Bio-essence 24K Bio-Gold Anti-Dark Circles Essence with Bird’s Nest Essence

Bio-essence 24K Bio-Gold Anti-Dark Circles Essence with Bird’s Nest Essence (20g)
This week review will be on Bio-essence 24K Bio-Gold Anti-Dark Circles Essence with Bird’s Nest Essence. This wasn't a sample. I was trying different brands of eye serum or essence that is suitable for me and show results. Have not try Bio-essence before, so decided to try it since Watsons is having discount. But after trying almost the whole bottle, I did not really see significant results on my eye.  :( However as I have told my relatives, each person have a different skin condition. It doesn't suit me doesn't means it will not suit you too. 

Bio-essence 24K Bio-Gold Anti-Dark Circles Essence with Bird’s Nest Essence Summary
The name of the product speaks for itself. It an eye essence to eliminate dark circles and brightens eye contour with bio-gold and bird's nest essence. 

From Bio-essence website, bird's nest contains Epidermic Growth Factors and water soluble elements which directly promote cell division, regeneration and repair. It has excellent effects of making the skin firmer, smoother and more luminous while lightening fine lines and wrinkles in the process. And gold is a symbol of youth.

Benefits stated on Bio-essence website:
  • Enhances metabolism & microcirculation to disperse precipitated melanin cells
  • Eliminates dark circles 
  • Reduces fine lines of the skin around the eyes Nourishes and brightens eye contours
  • Deeply moisturizes the skin around the eyes 
  • Reduces fine lines 
  • Accelerates cell regeneration to restore firmness, elasticity and radiance 
You may find out more from Bio-essence website and Bio-essence Singapore Facebook.

How to use Bio-essence 24K Bio-Gold Anti-Dark Circles Essence with Bird’s Nest Essence
Instructions from Bio-essence website, apply a small amount around the eye contour. Gently massage in circular motions until the gold flakes are thoroughly absorbed. Use once in the day and night, can be applied under your eye makeup.

My Review
I bought this at Watsons during their promotion discounts. During that time, I'm almost finish with my eye serum and is looking to try other brands. Looking that it contain gold and bird's nest and I have not try Bio-essence before, I went on to buy it for a try. :D

The essence is transparent with gold particles. But not every pump you press from the bottle will contain gold particles. /floor Also the essence does not seems to have any fragrance smell. 

I apply it day and night, each eye one small pump. As mention above, I will message into my eye contour. My eye is able to absorb the eye essence very fast. The essence is not oily, therefore does not oil my eye contour. 

After using for a month, I did not notice any significant improvement for my dark circle, fine lines or brightens eye contour. But the product do moisturize my eye contour. :-/

So I continue using it until its almost finish, I still did not see improvement for my dark circles and fine lines. :(

As for firmness, elasticity and radiance, seriously speaking, I did not really particularly go and notice this 3 benefits. Was focusing on anti-dark eye circles more. 

The product does not seem to have any improvement on me although it does moisturize. /hmm But my dark circle at the same time did not get worse. So maybe it does help to do maintenance of the eye contour more rather than reduce or eliminate the dark circles. 

So sorry, no eye images on this application as I have not started beauty blogging then. So did not have the habit of taking it before use. Below I will show application on hand instead. Taken during the period when the essence was almost finish and when I just started this blog. 


Before applying.

When applying.

After applying.
Where to buy it?
It is sold at Watsons (saw it at S$59.90), Guardian and also shopping centers in Singapore.  

Where to get sample?
There is not sample for this product. But you may go to Bio-essence Singapore Facebook to get the samples that is given currently for their other products. 

Disclaimer: Product(s) in this post was/were samples or bought for personal use only. Reviews are for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and/or monetary compensation are offered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment