Thursday 3 April 2014

Thank You Everyone!


Thank you all of you! Yes, you! Because of your support, I am Sample Store Top 10 Referral Contest Winner for March. Thank you all of you who have use my referral link stated in my blog posts to create your Sample Store account. Without you I will not have won this contest. Thanks once again. "Hug Hug" :)

I hope you have enjoy redeeming those Free delivery samples available in Sample Store as much as I do. Those free delivery samples (Sponsored Samples) are totally Free and Sample Store have been posting in new free delivery samples now and then. So remember to check them out and redeem. :)

Oh I heard you, you got no points? Just check out their list of products available and click on "Review" button to rate those products you have used before. U need not redeem from them before. But if you have used them before, rate them and you will earn 2 points each. 

Put my post here again for those who have no account yet. https://theswanple.blogspot.sg/2014/03/free-sample-sample-store-free-delivery.html

No comments:

Post a Comment