Monday 1 December 2014

Review: VDL Beauty Moisturizer

VDL Beauty Moisturizer (1ml sample)
Today review is on VDL Beauty Moisturizer. 

This moisturizer produces a nice prune fruity fragrance smell and leave my skin feeling hydrated and smooth. I only received sample sachet, so can't really comment on the effectiveness.

VDL Beauty Moisturizer Summary
From the website: "Oversized cream fortified with prune water, strengthens the moisture barrier of the skin, capturing moisture and keeping it close to the face."

Its basically a moisturizer with prune which is super hydrating. 

The moisturizer is free from:
  • Mineral oil
  • Chemical colorant
  • Animal derived material 
  • Petroleum derived surfactant
For more information, go to VDL Website.  

How to use VDL Beauty Moisturizer?
Use 2 spoon daily onto face and neck. 

My Review
The VDL Beauty Moisturizer came in a nice sample sachet. 
Sample sachet.
Easy to tear open.
The moisturizer has a transparent gel like texture. 
Texture of the moisturizer.
Its non sticky and non oily. When I open up the sample sachet, it produces a very strong and nice prune fruity fragrance smell. 

One thing I am not able to comment on is the effectiveness of the product after using for sometime. I only receive sample sachet, not really enough to see significant results yet. But I do notice that after use, skin feels hydrated and smooth. 

Where to buy it?
VDL Beauty Moisturizer can be bought at VDL Stores as stated in the VDL website.

Where to get sample?
I kind of forgot where I get this from. But you can always go to their store to get the samples from them.  

Disclaimer: Product(s) in this post was/were samples or bought for personal use only. Reviews are for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and/or monetary compensation are offered.  

No comments:

Post a Comment