Monday 19 January 2015

Review: Trilogy Mineral Radiance Mask

Trilogy Mineral Radiance Mask (60ml)
Today review is on Trilogy Mineral Radiance Mask. I receive this from Fusion cosmetic during Christmas in 2014. Thanks to Fusion Cosmetic for pampering me, I finally get a chance to try out this brand I always see when I shop at Beauty By Nature Store. :)

This Trilogy Mineral Radiance Mask leave my skin feeling cleanse, smooth and hydrated. And skin care products I applied after that can be absorbed better too. It really helps as my skin do not have those usual excess oil the next day when I woke up. Also its an easy to apply and wash off clay mask. 

Trilogy Mineral Radiance Mask Summary
Trilogy Mineral Radiance Mask is a luxuriantly textured, creamy clay mask formulated to deeply cleanse the skin, drawing out impurities and absorbing excess sebum. Revitalising, energising and purifying, leaves the skin soft, smooth and radiant.

Trilogy Mineral Radiance Mask is a certify natural clay mask:
  • Kaolin clay: rich in minerals and trace elements, delivers instant radiance and thorough cleansing. 
  • Evening primrose and certified organic rosehip oils: nourish and hydrate. 
  • New Zealand pohutakawa: help tone, soothe and regenerate skin. 
What it says on the box.
How to use Trilogy Mineral Radiance Mask? 
  1. Apply a thin layer to cleansed skin.
  2. Allow mask to dry for 5-10 minutes. 
  3. Rinse off with warm water, using a face cloth for best results. 
  4. Follow with an application of your favourite serum and/or moisturising product. 
Can also be applied to the T-zone as a specific treatment for oil control.

For dry or dehydrated skin, use once or twice a month to keep it soft and hydrated. 

For oily skin, apply weekly will ensure your skin benefits from the deep cleansing and purifying action.
Ingredients
My Review
I receive this from Fusion cosmetic during Christmas in 2014. Thanks to Fusion Cosmetic for pampering me, I finally get a chance to try out this brand I always see when I shop at Beauty By Nature Store. :)

The mask is place in a tub and it comes with a small scoop. Very hygienic and good for keeping so that the mask will not be contaminated. 
Comes in a tub.
Small Scoop given.
The mask is blue-grey in color and has a creamy clay texture. The creamy clay is not hard as compare to other clay mask I have tried before. As such, this Trilogy Mineral Radiance Mask can be spread and apply to face very easily. 
Covered lid for better storage.
Blue-Grey in color.
Texture not hard and easy to apply.
However this mask does not smell good. I do not like the smell. :(

During application, the more I apply, the more I felt like I am painting my face blue-grey with poster color. :D Somehow it feels so fun painting it. hehehe
Applying the clay mask on face.
The mask not only is easy to apply, it dries up pretty quickly on my face too. And I do not really feel that I have the clay on my face. Almost forgot I mask my face. lol

One thing I really like this clay mask as compare to other clay mask, this Trilogy Mineral Radiance Mask can be wash off very easily. No need sponge or other things to aid the washing. I just basically wash like I normally wash off the cleanser. Its that easy!

After using, it leave my skin feeling cleanse, smooth and hydrated. And skin care products I applied after that can be absorbed better too. It really helps as my skin do not have those usual excess oil the next day when I woke up.
Cleanse, smooth and hydrated after using.
Price wise, I feel that its reasonable and not too expensive. A thin layer is all its needed during each application. So 60ml tub can last me for quite sometime. :)

Where to buy it?
Trilogy Mineral Radiance Mask is available at all Beauty By Nature and selected John Little stores for a retail price of S$58 (60ml).

Where to get samples?
There is currently no sample redemption. But you may go to Beauty By Nature Store to try asking the staff if there is sample to try.  

Disclaimer: Product(s) was/were provided for personal review purposes only. All reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment