Sunday 23 August 2015

Review: Nuxe Nirvanesque Yeux 1st Wrinkles Smoothing Eye Contour Cream

Nuxe Nirvanesque Yeux 1st Wrinkles Smoothing Eye Contour Cream (15ml)
Today review is on Nuxe Nirvanesque Yeux 1st Wrinkles Smoothing Eye Contour Cream. 

Much as I love Nuxe products especially Nuxe White range, its sad that I have to say that this Nuxe eye contour cream has no effect on me at all. After using it for months, I did not really see much significant effect on my eye contour. The first Nuxe product I have to say that I will not continue using it since there is no effect on me at all. 

Nuxe Nirvanesque Yeux 1st Wrinkles Smoothing Eye Contour Cream Summary
This eye contour cream does the following:
  • Peony and Hyaluronic Acid instantly and visibly smoothes wrinkles
    and lines by helping skin to relax. 
  • helps reduce dark circles and brightens eyes.
  • appearance of first lines around the eye are reduced for younger-looking eyes.
For more information, go to Nuxe website.

How to use Nuxe Nirvanesque Yeux 1st Wrinkles Smoothing Eye Contour Cream?
Apply after cleansing the eye contour area in the morning and/or at night, smoothing the product onto the skin in figure-of-eight movements. 

My Review
I love Nuxe products ever since I have tried Nuxe Whte Products. So I am quite curious what effect this Smoothing Eye Contour Cream will have on me when the Beauty By Nature staff said that I can use my member's stamp to redeem this product.

Why not! So I decided to redeem and try. /hmm

So what effect it had on me?? Here you go!

The Nuxe Smoothing Eye Contour Cream came in a 15ml small tube. 
15ml small tube.
The eye cream have a watery creamy texture that takes the color of the skin. 
watery creamy texture.
Its an eye cream, the opening is pretty small so that the amount to release is easy to gauge. 
Small opening for easy control.
Nuxe product always have a natural smell that came from its natural floral ingredient. But for this one, I can't really smell anything. :D

The eye cream is easy to apply. I always apply it morning and before bed after cleansing. The cream is not sticky or oily at all. Its pretty lightweight to me. :)

Now I have been using the product for months already. So how is the effect? 

Well I was pretty disappointed. Much that I love Nuxe products, I still have to say sadly and truthfully that it has no effect on me at all. /no

I have pretty bad dark circles and light puffy eyes sometimes due to late night sleeps and long term facing the computer. So its really difficult for me to get good eye products that really show results.

Sad to say, this Nuxe Smoothing Eye Contour Cream couldn't help me at all apart from keeping it moisturized.
Before use.
After used.
Months after used.
From the image, you may say that hey, puffiness did reduce leh. But that was pretty much the anger of how I face the camera. From my dark eye circles, no much significant effect really. /floor

Where to buy it?
Nuxe products can be found in Beauty by Nature Store, John Little, Robinsons, Watsons, Guardian, BHG and Unity.

Where to get samples?
You may go to Beauty by Nature Store to try out the tester or try asking the staff for sample sachet. 

Disclaimer: Product(s) in this post was/were samples or bought for personal use only. Reviews are for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and/or monetary compensation are offered.  

No comments:

Post a Comment