Saturday 25 June 2016

Review: Yves Rocher Rinsing Vinegar

Yves Rocher Rinsing Vinegar (150ml)
Today review is on Yves Rocher Rinsing Vinegar. 

Overall, I really cannot make a different on what this product did for my hair as I see no results before and after use. Apart from my hair become easier to comb after shower, there is really no other effect I can observe. I think this product don't work on my hair, so I don't think I will continue to use it after I have finished this bottle.

Yves Rocher Rinsing Vinegar Summary
Yves Rocher is a cosmetics and beauty company by French entrepreneur. 

Yves Rocher Rinsing Vinegar is a rinse off hair treatment made of raspberry vinegar.

Benefits:
  • Enhance natural shine of hair.
  • Treats hair fibre without weighing it down.
  • Leave hair soft, smooth and radiant.
  • Helps to reduce mineral build up.
  • Helps repair and seal the hair cuticles.
  • No paraben, no silicone, no colourant and contain 98% natural ingredients.
Ingredients:
aqua/water/eau, acetum/vinegar/vinaigre, parfum/fragrance, palmitamidopropyltrimonium chloride, caprylyl/capryl glucoside, propylene glycol, salicylic acid, aroma (flavor), cetrimonium chloride, citric acid, methylpropanediol, alcohol, ci 14700 (red 4), ci 17200 (red 33), ci 42090 (blue 1)
What is written on the bottle.
Go to Yves Rocher Facebook Page for more information. 

How to use Yves Rocher Rinsing Vinegar?
After shampoo and conditioner, massage onto scalp and the entire hair length evenly and leave on for 2 minutes. Then rinse off. This can be done just before your last rinse.

My Review
Well, can't really remember how this product came about. But anyway lets get into action

This rinsing vinegar came in a nice plastic bottle. 
Yves Rocher Rinsing Vinegar.
The cap of the bottle looks pretty cute to me. 
Cap looks cute.
And its really great that there is a stopper for easier pouring of the product
Stopper for easier pouring.
I thought the rinsing vinegar will smell choking but it actually smells really good. There is a nice berry smell.

The rinsing vinegar has a liquid texture and is between pink and purple in color. 
Liquid texture and is between pink and purple in color.
I don't really feel anything when using it. I thought it will feel icy cool but it actually don't. 

Also it is actually difficult for me to see how much I should use as its too liquid in texture. So I end up using quite a lot for just 1 use because of my long hair. So I think it will not last for many use for 1 bottle.

Actually, I don't see any different before and after use. The only thing I notice is that my hair is easier to comb after shower. Well, that is pretty much it. Nothing else it really did to my hair. :(
Before and after use.
Overall, I really cannot make a different on what this product did for my hair as I see no results before and after use. Apart from my hair become easier to comb after shower, there is really no other effect I can observe. I think this product don't work on my hair, so I don't think I will continue to use it after I have finished this bottle.        

Where to buy it?
Yves Rocher Rinsing Vinegar can be bought from Yves Rocher retail outlet at a retail price of S$18 for each 150ml bottle.

Where to get sample?
No Sample redemption for this product. :(

Disclaimer: Product in this post was bought for personal use only. Review is for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and monetary compensation are offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment