Sunday 24 September 2017

Review: Delightful Vegetable Bouquet From Floral Garage Singapore

Delightful Vegetable Bouquet
Have you always wanted to buy a bouquet of flowers but always met with lots of factors that stop you from doing so? Either too expensive or cannot find the right bouquet you need? 

Well...tell you the truth, I am one of them. I always love to browse through all those beautiful bouquet of flowers. Especially so when I see special type of bouquets. But always for any occasions, I stop myself from buying one. :( 

Thanks to Floral Garage Singapore, I get to finally gift the right bouquet of flowers to my mum. 

Follow me as I introduce to you an affordable floral and gift online shop in Singapore. 

About Floral Garage Singapore Online Store
Floral Garage Singapore
Floral Garage Singapore is a 2 years old local online floral and gift store. This locally born online store is team up by a passionate group of floral hobbyist turned professional florists. 

Store Mission 
  • Provide public with quality, cheapest and most affordable bouquets and flower arrangement. 
  • Convey the love, care, appreciation and gratitude to one another.
  • Encourage individual of showing action of good gesture without being deterred by cost. It's not the price that matter but the thought and sincerity. 
Store Products
Floral Garage Singapore provides: 
  • Flowers
  • Flowers stand
  • Hampers
  • Party supplies  
Their Signature Bouquets includes:
  1. Freestyle bouquet
  2. Premium Freestyle bouquet
  3. Vegetable bouquet
Go on to Floral Garage Singapore online store now to check out on their products. 
 
Delivery Service
  • Same-Day Delivery (Yay!!! That means last minutes request allowed. Great isn't it!)
  • Self Collection (no delivery fee)
  • Standard delivery (S$9.70 per trip)
  • Specific Time delivery (S$30)
Check out more on the delivery information here

My Review
Nice Delightful Vegetables bouquet arrived at my house.
Who doesn't love flowers? I love them too but the problem is, if the person who received it feels that it is expensive and not economical, then it really defeats the purpose of gifting it isn't it?

Thanks to Floral Garage Singapore, I finally found the right bouquet of flowers to gift my mum. 

Before I jump into the bouquet of flowers, I would like to share with you all my first impression of Floral Garage Singapore. 

I am a normal being after all. $$ is always the first thing I see no matter what. My first impression after browsing Floral Garage Singapore online store is, their flowers are actually cheaper than those I always saw. Less than $50, I can find a bouquet of beautiful flowers, nicely arranged too. 

I love everything that is special. Seeing that they have fun gift makes me really excited. 😍😍😍

The bouquet that I have chosen is their signature bouquet call Delightful Vegetable Bouquet.
Delightful Vegetable Bouquet.
This is the first time I come across such fun bouquet. And really just the right one for me to gift my mum. Just the thing she is looking for. Special, beautiful and useful. 

I must say, it's not easy to choose and arrange them. Great jobs for all the florist involved here. They are not only beautifully arrange. The Vegetables are really fresh too.  
Beautifully arrange.
Fresh Vegetables Bouquet.
The complimentary card provided allows me to put my important message to my mum. 
Card provided.
Message written.
Delivery service is on time too. One thing to highlight is that they do same day delivery. :) So don't have to worry if you need last minutes delivery.

It is not easy to find a bouquet of flower that please my mum as she always find flowers are wasted after it withered. The life of flowers end up in the dustbin which she cannot bare to see. 

This fun bouquet really makes her happy. Seeing her smiles melted my heart. 
Happy to receive the flowers.
And if you are also looking for fun and useful bouquet of flowers. You will be happy to know. This Vegetable Bouquet ended up as our delicious dinner. Nothing is wasted.
Lemon Honey Juice.
The Delightful Vegetable Bouquet ended up as delicious plate of dish.
Where to buy it?
This Beautiful, affordable and specially fun bouquet can be bought from Floral Garage Singapore online store.

Contacts
Call: +65 6282 2813
What's App: +65 9387 8871
(9:00 am to 6:00 pm from Mondays to Fridays)

Email: service@floralgaragesg.com

Address
756 Upper Serangoon Road, #03-34, Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre, Singapore 534626

Discount
Great news for all of you. Floral Garage Singapore will give all my readers 5% discount off on any products you order from them. Quote the discount code "SwanpleXFG5". This discount code is valid until 24 March 2018

Happy shopping and sharing your love with yours friends and close once. 

Disclaimer: Products were provided for personal review purposes only. All reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment