Monday 29 October 2018

Review: AHC Hyaluronic Toner

AHC Hyaluronic Toner
Hyaluronic Acid has become an important ingredient in many skin care products. This is especially so for toner. 

Recently, I have tried AHC Hyaluronic Toner. This toner mainly helps soothe and hydrate dry and dull skin.  

Come check out my experience with me. 

AHC Hyaluronic Toner Summary
AHC is a renowned Korean Beauty brand for its premium ingredients and advanced technologies.

Key Ingredients: 
  • Hyaluronic Acid
  • Rosemary, Peppermint, Bergamot, Tea Tree and Scented Geranium
  • Lavender, Freesia and Chamomile
Benefits:
  • Soothe and calm sensitive skin
  • Hydrates dehydrated skin
  • Retain moisture for dry and dull skin
  • Soft and smooth skin
Suitable for:
  • Dry Skin
  • Dull Skin 
  • Sensitive Skin
How to use AHC Hyaluronic Toner?
  1. After cleansing, apply a generous amount of toner onto cotton pad. 
  2. Gently wipe the cotton pad along the contours of the skin. Or apply directly onto hand and lightly dab it onto skin until absorbed.
My Review
My skin is always lack of water. Therefore, anything with Hyaluronic Acid attracts my attention. 

Thanks to Try and Review, I was introduced to AHC Hyaluronic Toner. 

To be honest this is the first time I heard of this brand. So it is really a great opportunity for me to try them out. 

I was given a travel size AHC Hyaluronic Toner of 30ml. 
AHC Hyaluronic Toner of 30ml
Through the mini transparent bottle, the toner looks really like normal plain water to me. 

The toner by itself is light weight, non sticky, non oily and has a watery texture. Also doesn't contain any smell. (at least I cannot smell any) Usually toner with Hyaluronic Acid will be thicker and more sticky. But this toner touches really watery by itself. 
Light weight, non sticky, non oily and watery texture.
After application my skin does feels refreshing and is well prepared for other skin care products application. 

However my skin feels a little sticky after application when touched. But this feeling is quickly gone after other skin care product is applied.

I have been using it for sometime now, works fine on my combination skin that is prone to blemish / acne outbreak.
Skin feels refreshing and is well prepared for other skin care products application. 
Overall, it is a nice product to use as my skin still feels supple the next day morning when I wake up.

Where to buy it?
AHC Hyaluronic Toner (100ml) can be bought from Lazada website for a retail price of S$41.

Where to redeem sample?
From what I know, no sample for redemption for this product. 

Disclaimer: Products were provided for personal review purposes only. All reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment