Tuesday 11 December 2018

Event: Leather Craft Workshop

Leather Craft Workshop
How is everybody? Busy preparing for Xmas? It's been almost a month since my last post. Well, been really busy with my work. 

Last week, I am lucky to be chosen by Orchard Central to attend a Leather Craft Workshop. 
Workshop at Orchard Central
This will be a really short post. I just want to share my craft experience with you. 😁

In this workshop, I will be making a leather pouch. All tools needed are readily prepared. 
All tools readily prepared.
I spend quite some time to cut the template, draw onto the leather skin, cutting out the shape of the pouch and smoothing the edges. It is not really difficult but needs a lot of patient and care. 
Shape drawn on the leather.
Nicely cut.
Hole punched.
Screw done.
I love craft work, so this workshop is really fun to me. 

Tada!!!! My end product looks good after hole punching, screwing and polishing, although not the best, but still I am proud of my own work. 
Final Product.
Hm....what should I use it for? Ok let me think over it. For now, Orchard Central is having more workshops. Go to their facebook page to enter the workshop contest. Who knows you will be picked to attend the workshops too. Thanks for reading. 

Disclaimer: Event attended for personal purposes only. All reviews are based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this event.

1 comment:

  1. well such events paly key role for business development and also in finding craftsman you did a great job by attending this workshop i love to craft such pouch for myself too Hair growth shampoo in pakistan with price
    face primer for oily skin price in pakistan

    ReplyDelete