|SK-II Signs Eye Mask|
Overall, this mask is not really worth spending $$ on if you do not have the budget to spend. My eye area do feel moisturized but have not seen any other improvement on the dark circles or fine lines.
SK-II Signs Eye Mask Summary
This is SK-II cotton mask that provides the following:
- reduces signs of ageing.
- reduces dryness around eyes.
- reduces fine lines.
- lightened the dullness of skin under eyes making it look brighten up.
- soft, essence-drenched cloth masks.
- fits shape of eyes.
- Place the mask with the film cover side up, with the broader end meeting the outer corner of your eye.
- Remove the film and leave it on for 10 minutes.
- Use twice weekly after cleansing.
SK-II, an expensive brand that I long heard about. Finally got the chance to try their product.
The product came in a red plastic pack.
|SK-II Eye Mask.|
|Each pair of eye mask is place in a plastic tray.|
|Covered with a white plastic sheet on top.|
|Mask covered with lots of serum.|
|Serum is not oily.|
|Feels a little thick to me.|
|The white plastic actually stick onto the mask quite tightly.|
|There is actually a cut at the bottom of it.|
|During application of the mask.|
|Before and After.|
Where to buy it?
SK-II Signs Eye Mask can be bought at all SK-II Beauty Counter.
Where to get sample?
No sample redemption for this product. :(
Disclaimer: Product was provided for personal review purposes only. All reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review.