|Nivea Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkle Eye Roll-On (10ml)|
Have been using this product for quite sometime now, but till now, I have not seen any significant results on using this. It does not really do what is stated on reducing sign of fatigue, puffiness and wrinkles. This product does not really work on me.
Nivea Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkle Eye Roll-On Summary
Nivea Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkle Eye Roll-On revitalize and refreshes the skin around the eye.
- Reduces signs of fatigue whilst instantly cooling and reducing puffiness.
- Supports your skin's own natural Q10 to help fight the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- With a nickel-free roller ball to massage your eye area and for ease of application.
- Smoother, brighter and younger-looking skin around your eyes.
|What is stated on the box.|
How to use Nivea Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkle Eye Roll-On?
- Before use, lightly shake the bottle.
- Apply the roll-on under your eye area using circular motions, beginning from your inner corner.
- If needed, gently dab towards your nose with your finger.
|How to use the product.|
This is given in the goodies bag during one of Watsons sales. Watsons got so many sales, don't really remember which one. But its one of them. :)
The Nivea Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkle Eye Roll-On came in a small thin tube.
|How the tube look liked.|
I have to shake the tube before applying. Shaking the tube, allows the essence to stay on the roller ball.
|The product on the roller ball.|
After massaging, I can feel hydrating effect it has on my eye area.
However, I have been using this product for quite sometime now, other than cooling and hydrating, it does not have any other significant effects on my eye area. It really did not reduce my puffiness nor does it have effect on the signs of fatigue and fine-lines.
Where to buy it?
While, no idea where this can be found. But its a goodies given by Watsons. Therefore, it should be found in Watsons Store. :)
Where to get samples?
Hmm....no sample for this product that I know. :(