Sunday 5 May 2013

Review: BRAND’S InnerShine RubyCollagen Essence Drink

Brand's InnerShine RubyCollagen Essence (10 X 50ml)
This week review is BRAND’S InnerShine RubyCollagen Essence Drink. This is a trial that I redeem from Brand's RubyCollagen website April 2013. Each participant who redeemed will need to submit an online survey. I was pretty excited to be able to try this collagen drink after watching the ads so many times. 

There are so many brands of collagen drinks in the market and this BRAND’S InnerShine RubyCollagen Essence is the first collagen drink I tried. Overall, this RubyCollagen drink taste very nice. Although just 10 bottles, as an add on to my daily skin care regime, I can already feel that my skin condition is slowly getting better. Less breakout and less tired looking dull skin. 

BRAND’S InnerShine RubyCollagen Essence Drink Summary
From Brand's website:
Unlike normal collagen, RubySignatureTM formula is created with a unique and precious blend of ingredients derived from natural sources. It contains micro-collagen which replenishes collagen to retain skin suppleness and one of Mother Nature’s most powerful anti-oxidant, Astaxanthin (micro-algae extract) to keep skin firm.

Each bottle contains Collagen 3000mg, Astaxanthin 2mg. 

In 6 weeks*, experience skin rejuvenating power:

  • Micro-collagen supplies skin with collagen to maintain skin suppleness and elasticity.
  • Astaxanthin protects against collagen degradation to allow for proper skin cell turnover. It also supports healthy cellular metabolism by promoting microcirculation, thereby effectively delivering collagen and other skin nutrients to the skin cells.
*Yamashita, E. (2006) The effects of a dietary supplement containing Astaxanthin on skin condition. Carotenoid Science 10:91-95. Base on regular consumption of 2 bottles daily.

You may go to Brand's website and Brand's Facebook Page to find out more. 

How to consume BRAND’S InnerShine RubyCollagen Essence Drink
Take 1 - 2 bottles daily. Best taken chilled. This product should be consumed straight after opening.
What is say on the box. (Click Picture to view)
My Review
This is a trial that I redeem from Brand's RubyCollagen website April 2013. Each participant who redeemed will need to submit an online survey (which I already did :D). I was pretty excited to be able to try this collagen drink after watching the ads so many times. 

I'm a first timer of collagen drink. BRAND’S InnerShine RubyCollagen Essence is the first collagen drink I tried from the many other brands of collagen drink in the market right now. 

Ok. Let's start the review :P. I receive 10 bottles of RubyCollagen drink from Brand's to try. The 10 bottles is pack nicely in a ruby color box. 
10 bottles of RubyCollagen essence drink
The bottle is a nice rounded glass bottle, wrap nicely with their ruby decorated plastic wrapper. However, its very difficult to open the bottle cap. Especially when its just taken out of the refrigerator. I always have to get my father to help me open the cap. /blush
How the bottle looked like.
As recommended on the bottle, its best taken chilled. Therefore, I place it all in the refrigerator and take out only when I want to consume it. I usually only drink in the morning after breakfast, once a day.

Before pouring it out, shake well. The drink is orange in color and is very thick.The drink have a very nice promegranate taste and smell. It taste sweet and sour. I personally like the taste of the drink very much. :D Especially since its cold. And maybe its drink cold, therefore its not very sour.
One bottle of drink.
Orange in color.
I have been drinking it for 10 days already. seriously, its no magic drink. My face won't turn into those perfect face in the ads in just one bottle of drink. And its stated it will take estimated 6 weeks to experience skin rejuvenating power. 

However, in just 10 bottles, I already can slowly feel the different in my skin condition. This drink serve as an add on to my daily skin care regime. I have oily sensitive skin but in just 10 bottles, I have less of a breakout on my face. As a result, less scar on my face. 

Also I realize that my skin do not look as tired and dull looking as before. My skin start to grow from within. As a result, slightly smoother and lifted looking skin on my face as compare to before. =D>

Overall, this RubyCollagen essence drink taste very nice. Although just 10 bottles, as an add on to my daily skin care regime, I can already feel that my skin condition is slowly getting better. Less breakout and less tired looking dull skin. /please

I am satisfied with the drink and since its giving me results, I will definitely continue to drink it to further improve my skin condition better.

Where to buy it?
This product is S$57 per box. Each box contain 10 bottles and each bottle is 50ml. It can be found at supermarket.

Where to get sample?
Trial redemption is over. But you may still go to like Brand's Facebook Page for future promotions and redemption. 

Disclaimer: Product(s) in this post was/were samples or bought for personal use only. Reviews are for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and/or monetary compensation are offered.

4 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Is the Ruby Collagen drink or Kinohimitsu Collagen Diamond 5300 drink better in their effectiveness?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jace, I personally feel that the ruby collagen drink is better. however, it is more expensive. Budget wise, I will go for kinohimitsu that provides effect too.

      Delete
  2. Hi was wondering, after so long, would you prefer this one, kinohitmitsu collagen or Avalon stem cell drink?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Avalon stem cell drink is different from collagen drink. It will be good to consume Avalon stem cell drink to repair our skin cell first then drinking other collagen drink, the benefit can then be absorbed by our skin.

      Delete