Friday 29 November 2013

Review: ChocaMarvel

ChocaMarvel (25g)
This week review is on ChocaMarvel. This is a sample given in the goodies bag of Cozycot Beauty Forum 2012 December last year. 

Overall, it is able to help me relief the uncomfortable effect I have during my menstruation. I like the taste of the drink too as it taste like Milo or coco drink. I personally feel that it's a good alternative as compare to talking pain killer, a healthier choice.

ChocaMarvel Summary
ChocaMarvel is a drink invented as an alternative with no side effect to pain killer. 

In ChocaMarvel Website:
"ChocoMarvel™ takes care of the well-being of women with its plant-based menstrual relief beverage overlaid with a chocolate flavour that target to help ladies manage symptoms and discomforts during menstruation through all natural and non-painkiller means."
Health Tips
Function of ChocoMarvel:
  • Promotes blood circulation and aid in relief of menstrual pain.
  • Helps relieve bloating, tension and discomfort
  • Helps increase energy and relieve fatigue 
  • Helps replenish iron loss during menstruation
  • Helps regulate menstruation 
  • Helps maintain hormone levels, and reduce irritability and depression
  • Helps improve facial complexion 
ChocoMarvel is:
  • Derived from 100% natural ingredients.
  • Free from side effects of painkillers.
  • Enriched with chocolate taste, making it enjoyable to consume.
  • Suitable for long term consumption.
  • Low fat to suit weight watchers.
Benefits of the ingredient.
Benefits of the ingredient and Functions.
You may go to ChocaMarvel Website or ChocaMarvel Facebook page for more information. 

How to consume ChocaMarvel?
Mix contents with 150ml of hot water (80 degree C). Take one sachet, once or twice daily, before or during menstruation.
How to consume.
Ingredients
My Review
This is a sample given in the goodies bag of Cozycot Beauty Forum 2012 December last year.

Opening the package, the beverage is in powder form and is brown in color. 
Opening the package.
The brown powder smell like weeds to me. :D
Brown Powder.
One look at the drink, it do remind me of Milo or coco drink. And indeed, the beverage also taste like Milo or coco drink to me. It is very tasty and not difficult to drink at all. No funny taste or smell. 
ChocaMarvel that look like Milo
One thing I do notice is that it did help me to relief the uncomfortable feeling I have during my menstruation period. :)

Also, knowing the ingredient this beverage is made of, I personally feel that it is indeed a healthier choice. Well at least I know what I drink is going to benefit my internal body. So girls, why not!

Overall, it is able to help me relief the uncomfortable effect I have during my menstruation. I like the taste of the drink too as it taste like Milo or coco drink. I personally feel that it's a good alternative as compare to talking pain killer, a healthier and recommended choice for all women.

Where to buy it?
ChocaMarvel is available in all major retail outlets; John Little, OG, Robinsons, Sasa, Unity, Watsons and selected clinics and selected Chinese Medical Hall at S$19.90 for 8 sachet (25g each) per box.

Where to get Samples?
There is no sample redemption for this product at the moment. :( But you may still go to ChocaMarvel Facebook page for future promotions.      

Disclaimer: Product(s) in this post was/were samples or bought for personal use only. Reviews are for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and/or monetary compensation are offered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment