Monday 28 September 2015

Event: SG F1 The Podium Lounge Singapore 2015

The Podium Lounge Singapore 2015
It was a F1 Craze last week for Singapore. I was privilege to be able to attend the SG F1 after race party at The Podium Lounge Singapore 2015 held at Ritz-Carlton Millenia Singapore Grand Ballroom on 20 September 2015. Thanks to my brother who won a part of tickets.
Tickets to The Podium Lounge.
Before attending the party, I went to Sephora Ngee Ann City for a complimentary makeover at the NARS counter. Thanks to the NARS makeup artist, I am able to look gorgeous when I attend the party. :D
Complimentary makeover at the NARS counter, Sephora Ngee Ann City.
My brother was unable to attend the party with me. So I have my blog buddy, Rena to accompany me. And these 2 crazy women really had fun that night. Its an eye opener for these 2 mountain tortoise. LOL

What did we do? Well, there are lots of things to see and play there. The Alfa Romeo cars there, the fashion clothes on display, the exhibition items for silence bidding, Jewellery, photo booths, party corner, The Pit Stop Challenge and etc.
Podium Lounge Entrance.
Exhibition items for silence bidding.
Bon Jovi's guitar with signature.
Red Alfa Romeo 4C car that caught my attention even before I enter.
Black Alfa Romeo 4C car.
Fashion clothes.
Products for skin care.
Pandora.
Makeup products corner.
Party Corner.
Magazines
Signature Items on exhibition by F1 Drivers.
Signature Items on exhibition by F1 Drivers.
Photo taking corner.
Photo taking corner.
Photo taken at the photo booth. (Courtesy All Abuzz Media)
We had most fun at the pit stop challenge. Hats off for those mechanics at the F1 pit stops. Its really not easy.
Pit stop challenge.
Me doing the pit stop challenge.
Prop near the pit stop challenge.
As I still need to work the next day, I did not stay till the party really begin at the party corner. But I already had lots of fun and bring home with me some Souvenir.
Souvenir to bring home.

Disclaimer: I won the chance to attend this party. All reviews are based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this party.

No comments:

Post a Comment