Sunday 27 December 2015

Review: Sulwhasoo Gentle Cleansing Form

Sulwhasoo Gentle Cleansing Form (50ml Travel Size)
Today review is on Sulwhasoo Gentle Cleansing Form. 

This gentle cleansing form is not too drying and consist of a light herbs smell. It leave my skin feeling clean, smooth and moisturize. I really like the finishing it has on my skin. :)

Sulwhasoo Gentle Cleansing Form Summary
This is a cleansing foam that is formulated with traditional Korean herbs.

It does the following benefits:
  • gently remove impurities with rich and smooth lather.
  • leave skin supple after cleansing without tightness.
  • leave skin feeling smooth and clean. 
Go to Sulwhasoo Website for more information.

How to use Sulwhasoo Gentle Cleansing Form?
  1. Pump twice onto your palm every morning and evening and work up into a rich lather with water. 
  2. Gently massage your face and rinse with lukewarm water. In the evening, use after cleansing oil. 
My Review
The Sulwhasoo Gentle Cleansing Form I have is travel size (50ml). 
50ml Travel Size
It came in a nice pump with a clip to lock it so that it can be conveniently bring around. 
Travel size came in a pump.
Clip to lock the pump.
The gentle cleansing form has a gel-like texture. It has a yellowish transparent color. 
Gel-like texture
The form itself is really easy to lather in contact with a little water. What I really like is the light herbs smell. 
Easy to lather.
The cleansing form as in its name, is really gentle and not too drying for my combination skin. I also feel at ease to know the ingredients used are not harmful too. :)

After washing, my face feel so clean, even those not so stubborn black heads are gone too. And after drying my skin my towel, my skin feel so smooth and moisturizing. 
Oily forehead before cleanse.
Forehead after cleanse.
Overall, I really like the finishing this product has on my skin. It leave my skin feeling clean, smooth and moisturize.

Where to buy it?
Sulwhasoo Gentle Cleansing Form (200ml) can be bought from all Sulwhasoo beauty counter for S$50.

Where to get sample?
No sample redemption for this product but you may go to Sulwhasoo beauty counter to try the tester or ask the sales if there are sample sachets. :)

Disclaimer: Product in this post was bought for personal use only. Review is for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and monetary compensation are offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment