Saturday 5 March 2016

Review: Xlash Eyelash Serum and Xbrow Eyebrow Serum

Xlash Eyelash Serum and Xbrow Eyebrow Serum (3ml per bottle)
Today review is on Xlash Eyelash Serum and Xbrow Eyebrow Serum. 

Overall, the Xlash and Xbrow really did a job well done. My eye brow looks thicker and fuller rather than no eye brow look without using eyebrow pencil. My eye lashes become longer and fuller. It just looks like I have my eye makeup already on. And I realize that I no longer need to clip my eye lashes before using mascara. It's just long and curl enough by just brushing the mascara. False eye lashes effect after applying makeup. I pretty love it.

Xlash Eyelash Serum and Xbrow Eyebrow Serum Summary
Xlash Eyelash Serum
Benefits
  • Stimulate growth. 
  • Add length to eyelashes.
  • Add volume to eyelashes, making it longer darker and thicker.
  • Strengthen the eyelashes from root to tip. 
Suitable for:
  • Short and Thin eyelashes
  • Exhausted eyelashes after extension or illness. 
See effect timing: First result in 3 - 4 weeks and Full Growth In 10 to 12 weeks.
Maintenance after full growth: Apply 2-3 times per week.
Xlash: Ingredients, indications for use and contraindications. 
Xbrow Eyebrow Serum
Benefits
  • Nourishing treatments.
  • Add length to eyebrows.
  • Add volume to eyebrows, making it longer darker and thicker.
  • Penetrate deep to the root of eyebrow hair, making it denser, more vibrant and more beautiful.
Suitable for:
  • Thin and scanty eyebrows
  • Exhausted eyebrows after ineffectual correction or illness.
See effect timing: In 3 to 5 weeks. 
Xbrow: Ingredients, indications for use and contraindications. 
100% natural – no synthetic chemicals.  
Possible side effect with excessive used for both Xlash and Xbrow:
  • redness to eye
  • itching and irritation
  • enhanced skin pigmentation in the area of application.
For more information go to Xlash Website
How to use Xlash Eyelash Serum and Xbrow Eyebrow Serum?
Xlash Eyelash Serum
  • Before use, take eye makeup off and remove contact lenses if applicable. 
  • Apply a thin strip of serum along the line of growth of the upper eyelashes using the applicator. 
  • Apply this product daily 1 hour before bedtime. 
Xlash: Instruction, side effect and precautions.

Xbrow Eyebrow Serum
  •  Before use, clean face.
  • Carefully apply the conditioner onto the roots of eyebrows using the applicator. 
  • Apply this product daily 1 hour before bedtime.
Xbrow: Instruction, side effect and precautions.

These products is designed for external application only. 

Keep in a cool dry and well ventilated place.

My Review
Thanks to Xlash for sending their Xlash and Xbrow Serum for this review. 

This is the first time I am using any serum on my eyelash and eyebrow. So I am pretty curious the effects it have on me. This is especially so when I have very thin eyebrow and short eyelashes.  

Ok, lets start the ball rolling shall we? We start with the Xbrow Eyebrow Serum first

Xbrow Eyebrow Serum
Xbrow Eyebrow Serum.
The Xbrow serum came in a 3ml small tube bottle. 
Came in a small tube bottle.
For the eyebrow serum, it came with an applicator that have a wide white brush.  
Xbrow applicator.
Applicator came with a wide white brush.
The serum itself is watery and not oily at all. It's also transparent. 
Xbrow serum.
I don't actually feel anything special after application. It is easily absorbed. But sometimes I do feel a little itchy after application if I apply too much of the serum. So the lesson learn, less is good.

I apply them diligently everyday before bedtime. After 1 month, I realize that my eyebrow hair became thicker and stronger. 

Previously I look like having no eyebrow without using eyebrow pencil. But now it looks better. With my laziness, It does really help as I usually go without eyebrow pencil makeup about 95% of the time.
Before and After on my Left eyebrow. (without makeup)
Before and After on my Right eyebrow. (without makeup)
Before and After use. (without makeup)
Xlash Eyelash Serum
Xlash Eyelash Serum
The Xlash serum came in a 3ml small tube bottle, same as the Xbrow Serum.
Came in a small tube bottle.
For the eyelash serum, it came with an applicator that have a small thin brush. 
Xbrow applicator.
Applicator came with small thin brush.
The serum has the same texture as the Xbrow serum, transparent, watery and not oily. 
Xlash serum.
Again, I don't really feel anything when applying the Xlash. But I do really need the mirror in order to apply accurately on the right place.

Together with the Xbrow, I apply the Xlash everyday before bedtime. Its been 10 weeks after using the Xlash Serum. 

I did not go and check them until one day around 8 weeks of using it when I need to apply makeup for an event. 

I realize my eyelash have grown longer and thicker. And I no longer need to clip my eyelash before using the mascara. Its long and curl enough to just brush the mascara on. And the effect looks so pretty

But one thing, because I wear spectacle, my eye lashes now kept helping me to clean my lenses by brushing it when I blink my eyes. LOL
Before and After on my left eyelashes. (without makeup)
Before and After on my right eyelashes.(without makeup)
Before and After used without makeup.
Eyes with Mascara makeup on only.
Overall, the Xlash and Xbrow really did a job well done. My eye brow looks thicker and fuller rather than no eye brow look without using eyebrow pencil. My eye lashes become longer and fuller. It just looks like I have my eye makeup already on. And I realize that I no longer need to clip my eye lashes before using mascara. It's just long and curl enough by just brushing the mascara. False eye lashes effect after applying makeup. I pretty love it.  

Where to buy it?
Xlash Eyelash Serum and Xbrow Eyebrow Serum can be bought at Xlash Online Shop at a price of S$88.90 for each bottle (3ml each).
 
Where to get sample?  
No sample redemption for these products. :(

Disclaimer: Products were provided for personal review purposes only. All reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment