Sunday 31 May 2020

Review: DrGL Moisturiser Anti-Aging (Face/Body)

DrGL Moisturiser Anti-Aging (Face/Body) (50ml)
Anti Aging starts from young. Few months ago, I tried DrGL Moisturiser Anti-Aging. 

This moisturiser is non sticky and has a gel like texture. But it does not suit my combination acne prone skin. 

Check out my review below.

About DrGL Moisturiser Anti-Aging (Face/Body)
This is an anti aging moisturiser from DrGL. 

Benefits:
  • Stimulates youthful skin cells for brighter skin tone.
  • Reduce and prevent wrinkles and sagging of the skin.
  • Refine pigmentation.
  • Can be use around eye area and eye lid. 
  • Antioxidant for skin rejuvenation.
For more information, go to DrGL Website.

How to use DrGL Moisturiser Anti-Aging (Face/Body)?
  1. Cleanse, tone and apply serum. 
  2. Apply 1 to 2 pumps of the moisturiser to face or body. 
  3. Gently pat and spread using fingertips until absorbed.
Directions and ingredients.
My Review
Anti aging does not begin only when it start appearing on the skin. It should begin from young before it start appearing. 

Few months ago, I tried DrGL Moisturiser Anti-Aging (Face/Body). 

This moisturiser is packed in a nice green bottle. Just like any other DrGL products. 
Packed in a green 50ml bottle.
The moisturiser can be easily pump out by pressing the "button" on the bottle.
Hole that dispense the moisturiser.
Button to press and dispense the moisturiser.
The moisturiser has a gel like texture that is not sticky. Feels a little oily to me.
How the moisturiser look like.
After apply for sometime, I realise my t-zone area started to have blemish. But I continue to apply as I didnt realise it is caused by this moisturiser. Until one day I totally stop. Then the blemish started to slowly go away. 

I have since given this product to my mum. I think her skin condition suits this product more. 

All in all, I have learnt that not all anti aging product is suitable for all skin type even for brand that I have trusted. I must learn to check if it's too greasy for my combination acne prone skin at all times.

Personally, I think that if you have dryer skin condition, then u may give this product a try.

Where to buy it?
This DrGL Moisturiser Anti Aging product can be bought from DrGL Online Store for S$128 (50ml)

Where to redeem sample?
No sample redemption for this product. 

Disclaimer: Products were provided for personal use purposes only. All reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment