Sunday 12 July 2020

Review: Origin Superior Coolmax Latex Pillow

Origin Superior Coolmax Latex Pillow
Pillow is an essential item that everybody needs. And the quality of the pillow contributes to some percentage of your sleep quality. This in turn affect your daily activities and health. Thanks to Best In Singapore, last week, I tried the Superior Coolmax Latex Pillow by Origin.

This Latex Pillow from Origin is really very comfortable. It sink nicely to the shape of my head and neck. Not too soft and not too hard. Feels firm and bouncy and absolutely no sweat around my neck the next day I wake up. 

Come check out more of my experience with me.

About Origin Superior Coolmax Latex Pillow
This Origin Superior Coolmax Latex Pillow is designed in Germany from creators of the award winning mattress. These pillow are design by orthopedics.

Benefits of the pillow: 
  • 100% natural and denser material - hypoallergenic properties.
  • Spine pressure relief - provide full support on head and neck.
  • Breathable ventilation - Cooling Gel Formular create constant air circulation and prevent trapped heat and odours. 
  • Anti-Dust Mites
  • Longer pillow life - Pillow covered with removable Tencel fabric pillow cover that is washable
What is written on the box.
Benefits of the pillow.
Check out more information of the pillow on Origin Mattress Website.

Find out more?
I know that deciding on a pillow is not an easy choice. There are plenty of pillows out there. How do you know which one is good right? Cannot just base on only 1 pillow right. 

Don't worry. Best in Singapore have already done an article on 8 best comfortable pillows to buy in Singapore. Go follow and check them out to read more about it.  

My Review
Let's talk pillow today. 😁 Pillow is important to everybody. For me, without pillow, I cannot sleep properly. 

Last week, I got the chance to try Origin Superior Coolmax Latex Pillow. My pillow now is just ordinary contour shape foam pillow. This is my first time trying on a latex pillow. Having hear of many benefits of latex pillow, I am really excited to lay my head on it. 

The pillow came in a nicely packed blue box with handle.
Packed nicely in a blue box.
Box came with handle for easy carry.
The pillow came nicely place in the box with a pillow cover. 
Nicely place in the box.
This pillow is place in a pillow cover. Ready to be use once it is taken out of the box. 
Pillow placed in a pillow cover ready to be use.
My first impression of the pillow, it looks ordinary and quite heavy to me actually. 

As for the size of the pillow. Check out the image below. I have measure it using measuring tape in case u wish to know.
Size of the pillow.
Height of the pillow.
It is really great that quality pillow cover came with the pillow. I don't have to find a pillow cover separately. The pillow cover looks classy and touches soft, smooth and comfortable.
Came with pillow cover.
Good quality Tencel fabric pillow cover.
Pillow cover can be easily removed for washing by unzipping it.
Zipper cover.
Zipper cover.
Unzip to remove cover.
This is the first time I see how latex pillow looks like. Rows and rows of holes that make the pillow look like polka dots. 
How the pillow looks like.
Side view of the pillow.
Close up look at the pillow.
And it is good to know that it is sealed in a thin cover. 
Sealed in a thin cover.
The pillow is firm and bouncy. 

Feels really comfortable once I lay my head on it. It sink nicely to the shape of my head and neck. Not too soft and not too hard. 
Sink nicely to the shape of my head and neck.
Unlike my current contour shape foam pillow which I need a few days to get use to sleeping on it because of the contour shape, this Origin latex pillow needs no time to get use to. 

After sleeping it for 1 week, my sleep quality improved. I found that I can get to sleep faster and often it allows me to have a deeper sleep without having any dreams in between, waking up undisturbed the next day feeling refresh. (Not sure if you agree with me, having dreams, often I wake up feeling so tired.) 
The pillow with the pillow cover fits nicely to my own pillow case.
Also no sweat over my neck when I wake up the next day. Very good for Singapore's hot weather. 

I tried using my special vacuum that is used for vacuuming dust on this pillow. And so far, no dust is being vacuum out of the pillow after 1 week of use. Good for those allergic to dust. 
No dust being vacuum out of the pillow so far. Water is clear.
I really cannot find any fault for this pillow except that it feels heavier than other ordinary pillow. Also personally it is quite an expensive pillow to me if you do not have the budget. 

But 1 good pillow that last long is always a better investment to me rather than always changing pillow that cost cheap but gave you health issue.

Where to buy it?
Origin Superior Coolmax Latex Pillow can be bought from Origin Mattress Website at a price of S$159. (Product is having sale at the price of S$129 at the time of post). 

Where to follow?
Remember to follow Best In Singapore Social Media to find more articles. 

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bestinsingaporeofficial/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bestinsingaporeofficial/
Website: https://bestinsingapore.com/


Disclaimer: Products were provided for personal review purposes only. All reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review.

1 comment: