Sunday 11 October 2020

Review: Jany Top Cover Foundation SPF50+ PA+++

Jany Top Cover Foundation SPF50+ PA+++ (30g)

Having no time but need to quickly get your face presentable. Then you should try Jany Top Cover Foundation.

I have tried it and totally love how easy and convenient it is. Check out my experience with the foundation below.

About Jany Top Cover Foundation

Jany Top Cover Foundation is a full coverage foundation from Korea that does the following:

  • Cover skin imperfections
  • Waterproof
  • High durability
  • Whitening and wrinkle improvements
  • Protect against Ultra Violet Rays (SPF50+ PA+++)
  • Contain good ingredients such as tea tree extract and green tea extract. 

4 types of color:

  • 13 - Light Beige 
  • 21 - Natural Beige 
  • 22 - Medium Beige
  • 23 - Sand Beige

What is on the package (In Korean)

How to use Jany Top Cover Foundation?

Take a small amount of foundation and apply appropriately on the skin.

My Review

I received this Jany Top Cover Foundation from 0.8l recently. 

It comes in a 30g tube package that is properly sealed. 

Came in 30g tube package.

Properly sealed.

This foundation has a creamy texture. The color type I am having is natural beige color.

Creamy texture with natural beige color.

I like it that it is so easy to apply and convenient. Great for lazy people like me to just apply and go. For me, I just apply it using my bare fingers.

It works well as a concealer to conceal all my imperfections. At the same time works well as a CC cream or foundation that brighten, even out and smooth my skin. It even works well covering my dark circles.

Comparison with and without applying the foundation.

It is long lasting too and waterproof as the foundation still stays on even when I sweat. 

Waterproof and long lasting.

However it does need a mid day touch up especially the T-Zone area which turn shiny and oily.

Overall, it is quite a great foundation that is fast and easy to use and looks natural after applying. Great to bring it along during travel.

Fast, easy and looks natural.

Where to buy it?

Jany Top Cover Foundation can be bought from Shopee, eBay and Amazon online Website. Its retail price is S$33 for 1 tube of (30g). But they may be having discount on the individual online website.

Where to redeem sample?

No sample redemption for this product. 

Disclaimer: Products were provided for personal review purposes only. All reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment