Sunday 2 January 2022

Review: Re:NK Pink Volume Radiance Color Cream SPF 35 / PA ++

Re:NK Pink Volume Radiance Color Cream SPF 35 / PA ++ (30ml)

Busy and need quick way to get your face ready? Checkout Re:NK Pink Volume Radiance Color Cream SPF 35 / PA ++.

This cream gives my skin a quick touch up. Making it bright and smooth so that less makeup application is required.

About Re:NK Pink Volume Radiance Color Cream

This is a triple functional cosmetic:

  • Whitening
  • Anti-wrinkle
  • UV Protection

It provides the following benefits:

  • 72 hours of moisture holding power. 
  • 5 moisturizing improvement
  • Volume glow effect
  • 10 luminous effect lasting 42 Hours
  • Improvement of skin elasticity
  • Moist and Airy fresh cream formulation

How to use the Color Cream?

Apply the product at the last step of your skincare routine. Take an appropriate amount and gently spread from inside out.

My Review

Thanks to 0.8L, I recently received Re:NK Pink Volume Radiance Color Cream SPF 35 / PA ++. 

Re:NK Pink Volume Radiance Color Cream SPF 35 / PA ++

This cream came in a lovely and beautify pink bottle. I love the bottle. Love the pink stylish look. 

Lovely Pink Bottle.

The color cream itself is pink and having a creamy texture. The cream is pretty lightweight. Not oily and not sticky at all. 

Pink Creamy Texture.

I use it after my sun block application. As in the last step before my makeup. The color cream gave my skin instant brightness and it makes my skin smooth at the same time. I just need to put on finishing powder and I am ready to go. 

Before and After use.

Besides that, my skin stays moisturized and makeup is long lasting too. Best of all, it does not stain my mask. I spend last time doing makeup. 


Overall, this cream is very good for lazy people like me who needs a quick and good touch to the skin.

Where to buy it?

Re:NK Pink Volume Radiance Color Cream can be purchase from Re:NK Shopee Store. Retail Price is S$32.

Disclaimer: Products were provided for personal review only. All reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment