Monday 22 May 2023

Review: Niacinamide Body Cream for Removal of Dark Skin

Niacinamide Body Cream (100g)

Do you have area of the skin that is darker than other areas? Then you need some cream to brighten your skin.

Recently, I tried this Niacinamide Body Cream that helps to lighten my dark skin area. Come check them out below.

About Niacinamide Body Cream

This is a body cream that provides the following benefits:

  • Remove black dead skin deposits.
  • Deeply clean the body.
  • Exfoliate, scrub, clean pores.
  • Shrink dead black skin.
  • Brighten skin layer by layer. 
  • Hydrate skin. 
  • Make skin soft and smooth. 
  • Contain botanical ingredients.
Ingredients.

My review

Do you have area of the skin that is darker than other areas? And no matter how you wash and scrub, it is still as dark as ever?

Recently, I came across this Niacinamide Body Cream from Lazada Online Store that says to remove black dead skin deposits. So I decided to give it a try. 

Niacinamide Body Cream.

The body cream came in a pink 100g tube. 
Came in a tube.

The cream has a white cream texture that is not greasy and sticky. It's pretty light weight too.
The cream has a white cream texture.

The cream is pretty easy to apply. I apply it to the darker area of my skin around my leg.

I have been using it for around 1 month. It really does lighten quite a bit of my dark skin area. At the same time does not dry or irritate my skin.

Before and after use.

I quite like this product as it is not expensive and I did see results. For me, I will continue to use them. 

Where to buy them?

Niacinamide Body Cream can be purchase from Lazada Online store.

Disclaimer: Products were bought for personal use only. All reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment