Monday 23 September 2024

Review: Thann Advance Protective Hair Serum

Thann Advance Protective Hair Serum (100ml)

Having dry, frizzy and troubled hair? Looking after our hair is equally important as looking after our face.

Recently, I tried Thann Advance Protective Hair Serum. This hair serum helps to make my hair smooth and more manageable. Check out my experience below.

About Thann Advance Protective Hair Serum

This is a hair serum that contain the following benefits:

  • Protects dry, damaged hair.
  • Lightweight formula.
  • Providing smoothness and nourishment to all hair types.
  • Reduces frizz, and enhances hair shine.
  • Encourages hair growth.
  • Strengthen hair.
  • Remove impurities and chemicals while restoring nutrients to the hair.
  • Hydrates hair.
  • Free from Harmful Ingredients.
About Advance Protective Hair Serum.

Go to Thann Website for more information. 

How to use it?

  1. Pump a few drops of serum onto palm. 
  2. Rub hands together and spread evenly onto damp or dry hair.
Directions and ingredients.

My Review

Looking after our hair helps to keep our mood and looks confident. But with our busy schedule, we only have little time to make sure our hair looks smooth and manageable. 

Recently, I came across an effective hair serum from Thann that needs only a few seconds of my time every morning and evening. 

Thann Advance Protective Hair Serum

The hair serum came in a white 100ml bottle. 
Came in a white 100ml bottle.

The hair serum can be easily dispensed with just one pump. It is actually enough for my long hair. 
One pump is enough for my whole hair.

The hair serum has a white creamy texture that is not greasy. My hair can easily absorb the hair serum fast. 
White creamy texture that is not greasy.

To note that this hair serum cannot be apply to hair scalp. I apply it on my mid hair to hair end. 

What I like about this hair serum is that I can see immediate result. After applying, my hair is much more easier to manage. It helps to make my tangled hair easier to comb and my hair become smooth and less frizzy. 

Can see immediate result after apply.

Also it leave my hand not oily at all after application. 

The price of the hair serum is actually quite reasonable to me. 

Overall, this is a very good hair serum to invest in. It shows immediate results by making my hair smooth and much more manageable. It is also non oily and friendly to my wallet. Now I can spend less hour on my hair in the morning and invest more time to sometime else.

Where to buy it?

Thann Advance Protective Hair Serum can be purchase from Thann retail store and online store at a retail price of S$38.

Disclaimer: Products were bought for personal use only. All reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment