Sunday 6 September 2015

Review: Evolu Renewing Facial Exfoliator

Evolu Renewing Facial Exfoliator (125ml)
Today review is about Evolu Renewing Facial Exfoliator. 

This exfoliator is light weight and able to clean off excess oil and dead skin cells on my skin, leaving it smooth. However, if you are looking for an exfoliator for cleaning off stubborn white heads or black heads, then this is not the product for you. Overall, this is a normal not so bad exfoliator but definitely not the best. 

Evolu Renewing Facial Exfoliator Summary
Evolu is a botanical skincare product brand made in New Zealand with New Zealand pure spring water. Every Evolu product is blended to help restore and maintain skin's ideal balance. 

This skin reviving scrub help remove impurities, assisit new cell replacement, cleanse without drying, smooth and brighten skin. 
What is written on the product.
Benefits:
  • Lavender: Balancing, regenrative
  • Geranium: Calming, therapeutic, improves circulation
  • Jojoba, Papaya Extracts: Actively exfoliating, refining
  • New Zealand Manuka: Healing, protective
This exfoliator is suitable for all skin type. 

From Evolu Website, their products contain no parabens, petrochemicals, minerals, phthalates, sulfates, artificial colours or fragrances, and no animal ingredients other than beeswax.

For more information, go to Evolu Website.  

How to use Evolu Renewing Facial Exfoliator?
After cleansing, gently message exfoliant directly onto damp face and decollete in circular motions for about 2 - 3 minutes. Avoid eye contours area. Use twice a week. Rinse off with warm water.
How to use.
My Review
This Evolu Renewing Facial Exfoliator was a free gift given to me for buying products from Beauty By Nature Store over a certain amount of $$. It came just the right time as I run out of exfoliator at home. 

I have never use any Evolu products before. This is my first one. So a lot of ?? came into my head before I use. But because I know this product is free of those unwanted chemicals and minerals, I feel safe to give it a try.

The exfoliator came in a 125ml green color tube. 
Evolu Renewing Facial Exfoliator
Although its a free gift, the product is still nicely seal to make sure its new. No one try it before giving it away.
Opening the cap of the tube.
Nicely sealed.
The exfoliator is white in color with a cream texture. It comes with tiny white particles.  You cannot see it until you massage it.
White cream texture with tiny particles.
There is no significat smell to the exfoliator until I massage my skin with it, I smell a light fragrance smell. 

The exfoliator is pretty light weight and not oily too. I used it twice a week during shower after a hard day from work.

The tiny particles makes sure I do not need to use too much strength. After wash, I notice my skin free from excess oil and dead skin cells. Its also smooth too. 
Using my hand to massage as an example.
So far so good, until I look closely on my nose area, I can still see those very stubborn small white heads or is it black heads? Anyway, one of the heads still not removed. Hm....not really so good for white or black heads use.

But it's performance is good enough for me already. Not something special, it's good enough but definitely not the best. 

Where to buy it?
Evolu Renewing Facial Exfoliator can be bought at all Beauty by Nature stores or you may buy from Beauty by Nature online site at S$38 for 125ml. 

Where to get samples?
Well not that I know but you may try to go Beauty By Nature Store and try the tester or ask the sales if they have any sample sachet for this.  

Disclaimer: Product(s) in this post was/were samples or bought for personal use only. Reviews are for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and/or monetary compensation are offered.  

No comments:

Post a Comment