Sunday 7 April 2019

Event: Fancl Beauty Class

Fancl Beauty Class
When you heard of the brand Fancl, the first thing you think of is their well known no preservative and no harmful additives used in all of their products. 

During the last weekend of March, I am privilege to attend Fancl Beauty Class Workshop held at Suntec Rewards Lounge. 
Fancl Beauty Class Workshop held at Suntec Rewards Lounge.
This is the first time I enter the reward lounge. Never knew it exist until this workshop. 

There are 2 parts to this workshop. First is getting to know Fancl and it's products better and then understanding the impact preservatives have on our skin. 
Fancl workshop.
Demo done on the absorption rate on Brand A,B,C and Fancl.
Fancl wins. It is able to absorb fastest and open up the mask. 
Fancl Facial Washing Powder and sponge.
Fancl Tense Up Collagen Drink.
Fancl Products.
2nd part is a fun session on creating healthy Acai Yogurt Bowl from Project Acai.
Demonstration by Project Acai.
Demonstration for creating our bowl of Acai Yogurt.
Acai Yogurt done with help of the audience.
I get to eat a bowl of delicious Acai Yogurt thanks to Project Acai. They are really delicious.
Acai Yogurt Bowl.
At the end of the workshop, I had my skin analysis done. Great to know my skin better through this analysis. 
Skin Analysis.
And of course, I went home with my free Fancl welcome pack. Thanks to Fancl.
Fancl Welcome Pack.
Disclaimer: Event attended for personal purposes only. All reviews are based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this event.

No comments:

Post a Comment