Sunday 28 April 2019

Event: Kinohimitsu DIY Collagen Lip Balm Workshop

Kinohimitsu DIY Collagen Lip Balm
Last Saturday, I attended a very fruitful DIY Collagen Lip Balm Workshop conducted by Kinohimitsu at their Century Square Outlet for their Collagen Day 2019. 

I always have crack lips. So I use lip balm everyday. Knowing that Kinohimitsu actually have this workshop to teach their customer to DIY a lip balm with their Kinohimitsu Collagen Diamond drink, really make me excited. 

I am their Collagen Diamond drink frequent drinker. Collagen drink is a must have in my beauty list for keeping my skin supple. But I only know it can be mix into mocktail or simply just drink like that. I never know it can be use to make a lip balm until this workshop. 

It's great to know that it's a hands-on workshop. All the ingredients and tools are prepared. I just need to follow their instructions. 

I always thought that DIY a lip balm is difficult. But after this workshop, I realize that it is actually quite easy. 

Come...let me show you what I do that day. 

Before you start, get all the ingredients and tools ready. 
These are all that you need to DIY your lip balm.
Now first thing to do, melt the beewax and shea butter. 
Melt beewax and shea butter.
Once melted, add in almond oil (you can use other oil if you have no almond oil), mica powder (for color) and most important, a few drops of Kinohimitsu Collagen Diamond drink.
Add in the rest of the ingredients.
Then off the fire and add in essential oil of your choice. 
Ready to transfer to container.
Lastly, transfer them into empty lip balm container when it is still in liquid state. 
Transfer to container.
Using plastic pipette to do the transfer.
Done. Let it cool to solid state.
Tada!!!! My DIY Collagen Lip balm is done after cooling. It cool quite fast.
Collagen Lip Balm completed.
Yay!!! My completed lip balm.
Isn't it easy? Now you can do it yourself too. Get into action now!

Thanks Kinohimitsu for this workshop. I enjoy myself and learn something new too. 
My DIY lip balm ready to bring home. Thank you.
Disclaimer: Event attended for personal purposes only. All reviews are based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this event.

No comments:

Post a Comment