Friday 5 April 2019

Event: Estee Lauder Power Of Night

Estee Lauder Power Of Night
March is a busy week for me. Many events to attend. Right towards the 2nd last Saturday week of March (23rd March), I attended the Estee Lauder Power Of Night Pop Up with my blog buddy at Visual Art Center. 
Road to Power of Night.
The location is beautifully setup with lots of Instagram worth stations. Besides that, I get to learn more about Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum. 
Read up before entering.
Where it all begin.
Check out all the fun I had with my blog buddy at each stations. 
Feels like a director.
After sun hydration.
Ready for a shower in the bath tub.
TV anyone?
How can I miss the chance to take a photo with the Giant Serum after makeup touch up.
Estee Lauder Products.
Remember to apply skin care products before going to bed.
Good Night.
And there is surely no peace between my buddy and me as we fight over a bolster in bed. Watch the video to find out. 😅😅😅

After all the fun and makeup touch up, I went home with little gifts from Estee Lauder. 
Gifts from the event.
That's all the fun for the event. Thanks for reading.

Disclaimer: Event attended for personal purposes only. All reviews are based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this event.

No comments:

Post a Comment