Sunday 2 October 2016

Review: Himalaya Herbals Lip Balm

Himalaya Herbals Lip Balm (10g)
Today review is on Himalaya Herbals Lip Balm. 

Overall, this lip balm keeps my lip moisturize throughout the night in an air-con room. There are lesser dry lips days. It is not very oily and does not have any sticky feeling. But is not suitable for chapped lips.

Himalaya Herbals Lip Balm Summary
Himalaya Herbals Lip Balm helps with the following:
  • Prevent drying and chapping.
  • Nourishes and soften lips.
  • Protect lips from the harsh UV rays of the sun.
Key ingredients:
  • Carrot seed oil (a natural sunscreen)
  • Castor
  • Coconut
  • Wheatgerm oil (a rich source of Vitamin E)
Contain natural herbal formulations and no harmful chemicals. 
What is written on the package.
How to use Himalaya Herbals Lip Balm?
Apply on lips as and when needed.

Store in cool and dry place. Do not refrigerate.

My Review
Today review is on Himalaya Herbals Lip Balm.

The lip balm came in a small tube. 
Himalaya Herbals Lip Balm.
The opening is a little different from the usual lip balm I used before. It has a slanting surface with a small hole to press the lip balm out for application. 
It has a slanting surface with a small hole.
I do really need to be careful on the amount I press out. If its too much, it will be a little difficult to evenly apply them across well. Hmm....I still prefer those lip balm that comes in those turning tube.
Pushing the lip balm out from the small hole.
The lip balm itself is not oily and not sticky.  
How the lip balm look like.
Even them out on my hand.
Well, I used this lip balm in my air-con room. My lip does not feel dry after applying. The next day when I wake up, my lip is still moist

But chapped lips, I personally feel that its not so useful in this area. Its good for my dry lip but not when its badly chapped. 
Before use.
After use.
Overall, this lip balm keeps my lip moisturize throughout the night in an air-con room. There are lesser dry lips days. It is not very oily and does not have any sticky feeling. But is not suitable for chapped lips.

Where to buy it?
Himalaya Herbals Lip Balm can be bought at Watsons at a retail price of S$5.95.

Where to get sample?
No sample redemption for this. :( 

Disclaimer: Product(s) in this post was/were samples or bought for personal use only. Review is for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and monetary compensation are offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment