Sunday 30 October 2016

Review: Kinohimitsu Health Pad

Kinohimitsu Health Pad (10 Pcs / box)
Today review is on Kinohimitsu Health Pad.

Overall this Kinohimitsu Health Pad is a good to have product for detoxification. And I like them even more as they contain negative ions. Totally comfortable and relax. I definitely sleep well. But it is quite expensive though without discount.

Kinohimitsu Health Pad Summary
Reflexology has been around since ancient time. Foot reflexology is especially useful with many benefits.  

It is proven that waste may be removed from soles of feet as the reflex points for the entire body is connected there. 
Sole Reflexology Diagram.
Kinohimitsu Health Pad uses all natural tree extracts and powerful negative ions to help:
  • detoxify toxins effectively through soles.
  • relieve numerous body aches.
  • improve sleeping quality.
  • increase energy levels. 
About Kinohimitsu Health Pad (English).
About Kinohimitsu Health Pad (Chinese).
Go to Kinohimitsu Website for more information. 

How to use Kinohimitsu Health Pad?
  1. Remove the paper on the fixing sheet. 
  2. Place sap sheet face down at the center of the glued surface of the fixing sheet. 
  3. Stick the pad onto sole or other affected areas just before sleeping. 
  4. Dispose of the tainted pad the next morning.
Use a fresh pad the next night and repeat it daily. For new users, use everyday for 2 weeks, 1-2 times a week subsequently.

How to use and Ingredients.
Use immediately once the seal in open in order to avoid drying. DO NOT expose it to open air.

My Review
I have long wanted to try this Kinohimitsu Health Pad. Just nice that they are clearing stock and selling in a very cheap price, I stock up a few boxes to let my mum try them. Of course for me to try too. :)
Kinohimitsu Health Pad.
Each boxes came with a zip lock bag. 
Each boxes came with a zip lock bag.
Each bag contain 10 pieces of fixing sheets and 10 pads
Fixing sheet and pad.
Well... the pad is easy to fix as there very clear instruction on the fixing sheet to tell you how to fix them.
Fixing sheet. 
Pad.
Pad fix ready on the fixing sheet.
I always find reflexology amazing and effective as I have seen and heard people getting their health in better shape after reflexology treatment. 

I may be young but looking at our modern lifestyle, I do have toxins to detox too. 

I try the health pad on the sole of my leg just before I go to bed until the next day. 
Trying the pad on my sole.
I realized my toxin level is still ok. Because the 2nd time I put on the pad and remove the next day, the pad is completely white. Not like the first night where the pad turns brown. 
1st night application.

2nd night application.
I didn't see much impact on myself but my mum who uses it says that it did help her to become less tired during the afternoon and she reported that she have less flam after using them. 
My mum trying on her sole.
Several days results on my mum's sole.
Overall this Kinohimitsu Health Pad is a good to have product for detoxification. And I like them even more as they contain negative ions. Totally comfortable and relax. I definitely sleep well. But it is quite expensive though without discount

Where to buy it?
Kinohimitsu Health Pad can be bought from Kinohimitsu Website or Kinohimitsu outlets for a retail price of S$49.90 for 10's + 10's pack.

Where to get sample?
No sample redemption for this product. :(

Disclaimer: Product in this post was bought for personal use only. Review is for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and monetary compensation are offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment