Tuesday 11 August 2020

Review: Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil

Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil

It's been long since I last blog about makeup. Let's talk eye brow pencil today. Talking about brow pencil, I am sure the first brand that came into most of your mind is non other than Benefit. 

This Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil is easy to use and look so natural. It is also very long lasting. 

Come check it out below.  

About Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil

Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil has the following benefits:

  • Easy filling and shaping pencil.
  • 12 hours waterproof. 
  • 12 different colors to choose from. 
  • Built-in blending spoolie. 

What is written on the box. 

Check out more information from Benefit Website.

How to use Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil?

  1. Use goof proof to fill, shape and define the brow. 
  2. Blend with the spoolie-brush. 

My Review

To someone that have very light eye brow like me, a good and natural eye brow pencil is very important. It helps to keep me in good condition.

Recently, I have just finished using my eyebrow pencil and its just nice for me to try a different brand of eyebrow pencil. 

Just nice that I manage to get hold for myself Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil via sales on Lazada. And free mini version came with it. 😁

Goof Proof Brow Deal.

The color I am using here is number 4: warm deep brown.

number 4: warm deep brown 

The eyebrow pencil really look very nice and classy. 

Look very nice and classy.

It came 2 sided. One side is the eyebrow pencil itself and other side is the blending spoolie brush. 

Came 2 sided.

Blending spoolie brush.

Eyebrow pencil.

The eyebrow pencil came with a pointed end and a wide tip. This really helps me to shape my brow well.

Pointed end and wide tip.

It is really easy to just turn and push the pencil up. And it is really easy to draw. 

Easy to draw.

The blending spoolie brush helps to soften the eyebrow I draw, making it more natural looking and balance. 

Before and after using spoolie brush.

I like it that it looks really natural after drawing. And it is really long lasting. I sweat all over from morning to evening and with my oily skin, it is still visible and good without the need to touch up.

Before and after use.

This is really my favorite eyebrow pencil for now.  

Where to buy it?

Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil can be bought from Benefit counters in Sephora at a retail price of S$44. It can also be found from Lazada Benefit flagship store.

Where to redeem samples?

No sample for this product. 😔

Disclaimer: Product in this post was bought for personal use only. Review is for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and monetary compensation are offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment