Sunday 20 September 2020

Review: Heineken 0.0 Beer

Heineken 0.0 Beer

Need any beer but for some reason you can't have alcohol drink at that moment? Then have you heard of non-alcohol beer?

I have just tried this non-alcohol 0.0 beer from Heineken and it really quite interesting to me. Check out what I have to say below. 

About Heineken 0.0 Beer

This is a non-alcohol beer from Heineken. 

Country of Origin: Netherlands

It is twice brewed and fermented with Heineken unique A-yeast from natural ingredients with gentle alcohol removal

What is stated on the can of beer.

Not Suitable:

  • This is not halal so not for our muslim friends. 
  • Not for those with health problem that cannot drink beer. 
  • Not for those under age.

Check out more information from Heineken website

My Review

You have seen and drink normal beer and less alcohol beer. But have you notice that lately, there is such thing as non-alcohol beer on the shelf in the supermarket? 

Yes. You hear me right. Non-alcohol beer. that is 0% alcohol beer. 

Well my first reaction when I saw it was "how to non-alcohol for beer?" So I am actually quite curious about this Heineken 0.0 Beer. 

The can of 0.0 beer from Heineken just look like any other of their normal beer. 

Look like normal beer

Pouring out the 0.0 beer, wow me a little as it just look close like normal beer with alcohol. Just that it has less foam and less bubble as compare to normal beer. 

Less foam and less bubbles.

How about the taste? 

Well, I am not a frequent beer drinker and the last time I tried a normal Heineken beer is really way years ago. So from my taste buds, it was OMG! 

I thought it will taste like another can of Jolly Shandy but nope. It taste really 70% like the normal beer I drink. Less bitter but still it just taste like normal beer to me. Don't really taste the fruity as stated in their website. 

To me, this will be great for those who wants to drink beer but need to drive later. (Well, it's non-alcohol. So no harm drinking 1 or 2 in a party.) Also it will be a good try for those who don't take alcohol but wants to know how beer taste like. 

But remember the limit and control yourself when drinking. It's after all consider soft drink to me and not good for our health if drink too much frequently.

Where to buy it?

Heineken 0.0 Beer can be bought from supermarket like Fairprice, Cold Storage, Giant, etc and also from online like Redmart. It is selling at a retail price of S$11.90 for a pack that consist of 6 can.

Where to redeem sample?

If you does shopping online in Redmart, don't forget to drop a sample can of Heineken 0.0 Beer that cost only S$0.10 to your cart before checkout for a try. Note that 1 account is allow 1 sample can only. (why not?? It's only S$0.10 right. 😁)

Disclaimer: Product in this post was bought for personal use only. Review is for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and monetary compensation are offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment