Sunday 11 April 2021

Review: Kundal Gold Limited Perfume Diffuser Jasmine Woody

Kundal Gold Limited Perfume Diffuser Jasmine Woody

Stepping into my room or living room smelling nature makes my day feels good.
You have probably seen and use Kundal haircare and shower product. But do you know that Kundal have Diffuser as well?

Recently, I tried Kundal Perfume Diffuser Gold Limited Edition in my bed room and living room. Check out my experience below.

About Kundal Perfume Diffuser

Kundal Perfume Diffuser is done in Kundal's in-house fragrance technology lab. It uses plant derived ethanol with upgraded perfume intensity and contain no harmful ingredients. It contain 5 different plant derived extracts.

Check out more details from Kundal Online Store

How to use Kundal Perfume Diffuser

Remove the rubber stopper from the lid and then close the opening lid back and put in the reed stick. 

How many stick to put in depends on how strong you want the smell of the diffuser.

My Review

I love to use diffuser in my house. 

Thanks to Kundal, recently, I tried their Gold Limited Perfume Diffuser Jasmine Woody.

Gold Limited Perfume Diffuser Jasmine Woody

Properly sealed.

The diffuser came pack in a box of 2 diffuser with 5 reed sticks given for each diffuser. 

What's in the box.

This is their limited edition. The diffuser came nicely design in a yellow gold container.

I Love the design of the Diffuser container, the Yellow gold container adds elegant and luxurious feel to my room. 

The diffuser came nicely design in a yellow gold container.

It's easy to use too. All i need to do is remove the stopper in the open lid. The stopper is pretty easy to remove too. 

The stopper.

Opening cap.

The fragrance smell I have is jasmine woody.
The scent intensity is at the right level. Not too thick and not too chocking. I can smell light jasmine with a hint of wood fragrance. This 2 combination works well with each other. 

I only use 3 Reed sticks on the Diffuser. My whole room and living room smell great in less than 5 mins. The smell just fit into the air as if it comes naturally. 

Reed Stick.

I have been using for about 2 weeks now and it is still smelling good and with quite a lot left that can last me for more weeks. 

Where to buy it?

Kundal Perfume Diffuser can be bought from various online store such as Lazada, Shopee and Qoo10 at discounted prices.

Disclaimer: Products were provided for personal review purposes only. All reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review. 

5 comments:

  1. hanging car diffusers I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate you for this post. If you are looking for high-quality, attractive, and unique reed diffuser box with window for your product packing, you need to connect with the Sky Group of Companies that is the London based firm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for posting such a great blog. I found your website perfect for my needs. Read About Buy Reed Diffuser Online

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are many products available in the market as a room freshner but the Insenza incense sticks are different from others because they are made of natural things and not harmful to health .

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete