Saturday 3 April 2021

Review: Medi-Peel 28 Days Perfect Cooling Skin

Medi-Peel 28 Days Perfect Cooling Skin

Feeling of doing cooling therapy at the comfort of your home just like the one done during facial?

Few weeks ago, I tried Medi-Peel 28 Days Perfect Cooling Skin. This cooling massager is really great to use after my mask session. It helps to cool my skin and helps my skin to better absorb the essence. 

Check out my experience below.

About Medi-Peel 28 Days Perfect Cooling Skin

This is a cooling therapy face massager by Medi-Peel. 

Benefits:

  • Manage burned skin and redish sensitive skin. 
  • Improve absorption condition. 
  • Restore and soothe skin. 
  • Reduce puffiness and swollen skin. 
  • Cool down skin.

How to use it?

Freeze the Medi-Peel perfect cooling skin in the freezer for 3 or more hours. Then apply your serum or skin care products on skin then massage on area of concern. 

How to use. 

My Review

Few weeks ago, I tried Medi-Peel 28 Days Perfect Cooling Skin face massager. 

This face massager came pack properly with plastic stand and sponge in a paper box. 

Properly packed.

It is light and easy to grab.

Medi-Peel 28 Days Perfect Cooling Skin.

How the bottom of the massager look like.

It is also easy to use too. Before using, I place it in the freezer overnight. With Singapore hot weather, this massager really gave my skin the perfect cooling needed. 

After removing from freezer. Bottom surface feels shocking cool.

I use it after my mask session at night to help my skin absorb the left over essence after removing the mask. It feels really cool. My skin is also able to absorb the essence well. And I realise that after using, my skin feels soothing. It really helps to boost the benefit of the mask. 

Overall, I am really satisfied with this small device. It not only works, it makes me feel like I am having mini facial at home.

Where to buy it?

Medi-Peel 28 Days Perfect Cooling Skin can be bought from Lazada online store.

Disclaimer: Product in this post was bought for personal use only. Review is for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and monetary compensation are offered.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, an amazing Information dude. Thanks for sharing this nice information with us. Gifts for Her

    ReplyDelete