Monday 3 May 2021

Review: Bubi Bubi Lip Scrub by Unpa

Bubi Bubi Lip Scrub (12ml)

Used bubbling face mask before. How about lip scrub that will bubble?

Recently, I tried this Korea lip scrub that has a cute name call Bubi Bubi Lip Scrub by Unpa. Check out my experience below.

About Bubi Bubi Lip Scrub

Bubi Bubi Lip Scrub by Unpa is a daily gentle bubbly exfoliator. 

  • Keep lip healthy and moisturised.
  • Help cleanse and remove lip stains. 
  • Gentle remove dead skin on lip. 
  • Contain natural fruit-based ingredients.

How to use it?

  1. Cleanse and dry lip. 
  2. Apply the product evenly onto the lip. 
  3. Allow to bubble for 2 - 3 minutes. 
  4. When bubble subside, gentle rub in circular motions to exfoliate.
  5. Wash away.  
  6. Apply lip balm after that for better effect. 

My Review

I have tried bubbly mask. But bubbly lip scrub, this is the first time. 

This lip scrub call Bubi Bubi Lip Scrub came in a pink bottle. Cute name but nothing special with the bottle. 

Came in a pink bottle.

The lip scrub is easily pump out from the bottle pump. 

Easy to pump.

For me, one pump is enough for my whole lip. 

The scrub has a pink creamy texture just when it is pump out of the bottle. It also contain a very light fruity smell.

Pink creamy texture.

It bubble up quite quickly after I apply it on my dry lip. The whole bubbling up and bubble subsides takes around 2 to 3 minutes. I can feel it bubbling on my lip.My lip do feel a little numb after I wash off the scrub.

During application.

This lip scrub really did soften the dead skin cell on my lip. It look smoother after used. But I still need to apply lip balm after that to keep it moist. 

Before and after used.

Overall, I quite like this bubbling lip scrub than those normal lip scrub with beads. It is gentle and scrub well. Will continue to use it.

Where to buy it?

Bubi Bubi Lip Scrub (12ml) can be bought from various online store such as Lazada and NTUC Fairprice. It is sold at S$19.90 from NTUC Fairprice.

Disclaimer: Product in this post was bought for personal use only. Review is for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and monetary compensation are offered.

2 comments: