Monday 31 May 2021

Review: It's Skin Power 10 Formula (GF/Q10/CO)

It's Skin Power 10 Formula (GF/Q10/CO)

Anyone finding enriched essence according to skin's need that are wallet friendly?

Few months back, I tried 3 type of Power 10 Formula Effectors by It's Skin. So far, they are able to hydrate my skin, keep my skin less oily with less blemish. 

Check them out below.

About Power 10 Formula

It's Skin Power 10 Formula are highly enriched essence for everyday use according to your skin's need. 

There are 13 different Power 10 Formula Effector. For my Review, I will be reviewing the following 3 Effector:

  • GF Effector - GF Biopolymer
  • Q10 Effector - Co-Enzyme Q10
  • CO Effector - Collagen

Benefits:

  • GF Effector - Nourishes, moisturized, brighten skin and relieves dry and sensitives skin.
  • Q10 Effector - Restore skin's vitality and resilence, instantly hydrate skin and regenerates skin tissue.
  • CO Effector - Hydrates dry and dull skin, reverse effects of premature aging and penetrates quickly into inner skin layer.

GF Effector Ingredients.

Q10 Effector Ingredients.

CO Effector Ingredients.

How to use it?

Place 2 to 3 drops on palm and gently pat onto face and neck. 

If there is more than 1 bottle of Effector to to be use, follow the below sequence to use:

VB > WH > SYN-AKE > GF > WR > Q10 > YE > CO > VC > VE > Propolis > LI > PO

My Review

Few years back, I came across this brand It's Skin. But I only get to try it few months back. 

I have with me 3 type of Power 10 Formula Effector. Unlike normal essence with all fomula in 1 bottle, these highly enriched essence came individually formulated in different bottle for you to use according to your skin's need. 

It's Skin Power 10 Formula

It came pack in different color of glass bottle. Each nicely cap and came with dispenser to easy extract the exact number of drops needed. 

Came nicely cap.

Came with dispenser.

For me, I have chosen GF Effector, Q10 Effector and CO Effector that my skin really needs. 

GF Effector

GF Effector

GF Effector came in transparent lightweight thin liquid texture with little beads in it. It is not oil and not sticky with no fragrance smell.

Transparent lightweight thin liquid texture with little beads.

Q10 Effector

Q10 Effector

Q10 Effector came in a semi-transparent lightweight semi-thick liquid texture with orange little beads in it.
It is not oil and not sticky with no fragrance smell.

Semi-transparent lightweight semi-thick liquid texture with orange little beads.

CO Effector

CO Effector

CO Effector came in semi-transparent lightweight thick liquid texture. It is not oily and not sticky with no fragrance smell.  

Semi-transparent lightweight thick liquid texture.

All 3 effectors
are easy to absorb by my skin.

I have been using them for sometime. So far, it is able to keep my skin hydrated and smooth. My skin feels less oily. As a result, I notice less blemish for the pass few months. 

Overall, they are great individual essence if you have tight budget. Nothing very special about them but they do helps to keep my skin healthy.

Where to buy it?

It's Skin Power 10 Formula (30ml) can be bought from online Store such as Lazada, Shopee and Althea. They are sold at less than S$20. During sale, it is sold at less than S$10.

Disclaimer: Product in this post was bought for personal use only. Review is for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and monetary compensation are offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment