Sunday 18 July 2021

Review: su:m37° Water-Full Timeless Water Gel Mist

su:m37° Water-Full Timeless Water Gel Mist (60ml)

Feeling a little dry on the face and need something to instantly refresh your skin? Then try su:m37° Water-Full Timeless Water Gel Mist.

This water gel mist instantly refresh my skin and also makes my skin feeling hydrated. It is easy to use too. 

Check out my experience below.

About Water-Full Timeless Water Gel Mist

This is a moisture mist from su:m37° Water-Full range. 

  • Comfort skin by instantly quenching dry skin. 
  • Quickly absorbed into skin. 
  • Keep skin looking smooth, supple and hydrated. 
For more information, checkout su:m37° website or speck to staff from su:m37° beauty counter.

How to use Water-Full Timeless Water Gel Mist

After cleanse or when necessary, spray 3-4 times onto the face with eye close from a distance of 20cm.

My Review

Recently, I collected my giveaway prize from su:m37°, Water-Full Timeless Water Gel Mist. I have been using their secret essence but this mist is a first time. 

Water-Full Timeless Water Gel Mist.

It came in a nice blue bottle of spray. 

Came in nice blue spray bottle.

They are really easy to use. Just close my eyes and spray. 

Just spray.

The mist has a cloudy watery liquid texture. I do smell a little fragrance smell when I spray it. 

Cloudy and watery liquid texture.

Good thing is that my skin absorb them pretty fast and they don't leave any oily or sticky feeling. 

My skin feels really hydrated and refreshing. 

I like to use it after applying my moisturizer every day. And also during mid day where my skin start to feel dry and oily. A little spray refresh my skin. It makes me feel good. Also I do spray them on top of my makeup too. Does not affect my makeup at all. 

Overall, it is great to have this spray around especially in Singapore hot weather. A little spray not only refresh your skin, it refresh your mood and mind too.

Where to buy it?

su:m37° Water-Full Timeless Water Gel Mist (60ml) can be found from su:m37° Beauty Counter for S$52 for 2. 

Disclaimer: Product was won for personal use only. All reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment