Sunday 3 April 2022

Review: Gogoprint Singapore Printing Services

Gogoprint SG

Are you looking for printing services for your personal or business needs? Let me introduce you to Gogoprint SG. 

This is an online printing company that provides you easy, affordable and quality printing services. Come check them out with me. 

About Gogoprint SG

Gogoprint is the number 1 online printing company in Singapore and Southeast Asia.

Started back in Nov 2015, Gogoprint is active in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand. Their vision is to make printing easy and friction less in Asia Pacific by providing top quality digital and offset printing products, best customer services and affordable prices. 

Products they offers includes:

  • Name Cards
  • Flyers
  • Leaflets
  • Folders
  • Brochures
  • Stickers
  • Post cards
  • Posters
  • Booklets
  • Gift Vouchers
  • Wedding Cards
  • Branding Items (Umbrella, Mug, Packets, bags, Lanyards, etc)

Why Gogoprint?

  • Affordable - Offer prices up to 30% lower than traditional printers.
  • Free Delivery
  • Offer 40+ products (thousand of configuration possibilities)
  • Get your products delivered as fast as 2 working days
  • Get help from their customer service support. 
  • High quality product and prints.
  • Easy to customize and order. 
  • Able to ask for paper sample.
Check out more information from Gogoprint SG.

My Review

In today's context, many things have gone digital. But somethings can never be replace by digital. Sense of touch can never be replaced. Therefore, physical print products are still very much important for great communications. 

I'm not sure about you, but for me, I do encounter the problem of deciding my print paper type and finishing especially my business card. Sometimes its a guessing game and pure luck. I just pray that the product that I customized and choose is what I expected. But a lot of times I have no luck. 😝

I have with me today, a pack of Gogoprint Paper Samples. 

Paper Samples. 

Lots of products offered.

What I like first of all is that Gogoprint provides paper samples. This helps a lot as I am able to feel and see from the sample the type of paper, print and finishing. Minimize the surprise and help me better choose and customize my print.

Name Cards

Stickers

There are really lots of products that Gogoprint offers. From Name Cards, Stickers, Flyers, Postcards, branding items, etc. I do not have to hunt all over the place if I need to customize gifts. Just go to Gogoprint. I am able to find the special items I need. 

Drinkwares
(Image credit from Gogoprint)

Flyers
(Image credit from Gogoprint)

CNY Packets
(Image credit from Gogoprint)

Mug
(Image credit from Gogoprint)

Postcards
(Image credit from Gogoprint)

Another thing I like about Gogoprint is that it is easy to learn to order the products. Check out how to order from their website. They even have videos to show you. 

From the paper samples, I can see that their print and paper quality are really good. I am particularly attracted to the holographic stickers and name cards with special textured and hot stamped. 

holographic stickers
(Image credit from Gogoprint)

Their finishing from the paper samples are of good quality and there are lots of different type of paper and format to choose from. Print is good with no smudge. If you are those that is environment friendly concern, they do have recycle paper for you to choose from. 👍

Recycle paper name cards.
(Image credit from Gogoprint)

Their price are pretty affordable too. Given 100 name cards from S$10.86, that's around 10cent for each card. And they offer free delivery too. Good for our wallet. 😁

Where to print?

Check out Gogoprint printing services from their online Store https://www.gogoprint.sg/

They provide free delivery in Singapore. 

Get their Paper sample from here

You may also contact them below:

E-mail:  info@gogoprint.sg
Phone:  +65 3159 3042
(Mon - Fri, 9AM to 6PM)

Disclaimer: This post is written in collaboration with Gogoprint SG. All reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience.   

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your complement. Nope I did not hire any designer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such valuable information. Every information in this blog is really helpful.
    wooden gift box Singapore

    ReplyDelete