Sunday 26 June 2022

Review: Jill Lowe Brightening Cleanser + Repair Hydrator + Acne Recovery Cream

Jill Lowe Products

Having trouble with your skin? Checkout Jill Lowe Brightening Cleanser, Repair Hydrator and Acne Recovery Cream.

Recently I tried Jill Lowe skincare products. They are able to help my skin stay hydrated, smooth and minimize blemish and large pores. Check out my experience below.

About Jill Lowe Products

Skin Brightening Cleanser

A Clear gel cleanser with the following benefits: 

  • Radiant and brightening.
  • Repair and rejuvenate.
  • Anti oxidant and anti aging. 

Cellular Repair Hydrator

A light weight serum with the following benefits: 

  • Intense hydration up to 72 hours.
  • Soothe redness or irritation of skin.
  • Moisturized skin. 

Acne Skin Recovery Cream

A thick balm with the following benefits: 

  • Restore blemish and acne skin.
  • Absorb grease and balance sebum.
  • Camouflage and covers imperfections. 
  • Unclog pores. 
  • Regenerates skin.

Check out more information from Jill Lowe Website.

How to use them?

Skin Brightening Cleanser

Gently massage cleanser on wet face and rinse off with water. Use daily day and night. 

Cellular Repair Hydrator

After cleansing and toning, apply 2 to 3 on skin. 

Acne Skin Recovery Cream

Apply cream on affected area.

My Review

My skin is always prone to blemish and dehydration which caused skin oiliness and dullness. And if you have seen my past blog post, I mentioned that I have acne skin during my 20s. 

How do I take care of my troubled skin? Well I had the chance of knowing Jill Lowe products during my school days and I am glad that I do as it helps to resolve my acne problem back then.

Until now, I will always turn to Jill Lowe products when my skin is troubled with blemish and other issues.

Recently, I added 3 Jill Lowe products to my skincare routine. Let me share them with you. 

First, Skin brightening cleanser. 

Skin Brightening Cleanser (Sample Size)

This cleanser has a transparent gel like texture. It is easy to lather. 

Transparent gel like texture.

My skin feels cleanse off dirt and oil. There is no tight feel and my skin touches smooth and feels supply after used. 

I added Jill Lowe cellular repair hydrator too. 

Cellular Repair Hydrator (sample size)

This hydrator has a transparent liquid texture. It is not oily and not sticky and easy absorbed by my skin. It gave my skin instant refreshing and hydrating feeling. After using for 1 week, my skin feels smooth and less dull. 

Transparent liquid texture.

Lastly, acne skin recovery cream. 

Acne Skin Recovery Cream (15ml)

I like to call this a magic cream. As it helps to magically make my blemish disappear without leaving any scar behind. 

This recovery cream has a lightweight cream texture. It comes with a light smell during application that smells like Chinese herbs. (If you have taken Ya-Hom powder from five pagodas brand, it smell a little alike.)

Lightweight cream texture.

It is easy to blend into my skin and it gave my skin a cooling feel. It is able to calm my skin redness as well as clear my blemish. And I also realize after using for 1 week that my pores around my nose area actually minimized. 

Before and After on forehead.

Before and After around nose and mouth area.

Overall, after adding these 3 products to my skincare routine, my skin feels smoother, less oily, more hydrated and less blemish and pores as well. Truly recommend them to you if you are having the same issue.

Where to buy them?

Jill Lowe Products can be purchased from Jill Lowe online shop, Lazada, Shopee and Robinsons.

Skin Brightening Cleanser - S$78 (100ml)
Cellular Repair Hydrator - S$88 (30ml)
Acne Skin Recovery Cream - S$78 (15ml)

Disclaimer: Products were bought for personal review only. All reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment