Wednesday 14 December 2022

Review: Skin Inc Optimizer Voyage Tri-light Glasses + Skin-Revival Infusion Serum

Skin Inc Optimizer Voyage Tri-light Glasses + Skin-Revival Infusion Serum

Looking to do eye treatment at the convenient of your home anytime? Then you must check out Skin Inc Optimizer Voyage Tri-light Glasses and Skin-Revival Infusion Serum.

I have been using them for around 4 months already. I am happy that it does helps to lighten my dark circles and minimized my fine lines and puffiness. Check out my experience below.

About Skin Inc Tri-light Glasses + Skin-Revival Infusion Serum

Optimizer Voyage Tri-light Glasses

This is a custom eye treatment device with 3 different LED light.

  • Red light - Helps with anti-aging.
  • Yellow light - Helps reduce dark circles. 
  • Orange light - Power combination of red and yellow light with 2X benefits. 

3 different LEDs.

Benefits as below: 
  • Anti-aging. 
  • Reduce dark circles. 
  • Minimizes puffiness. 
  • 1 device equal 2500 treatments. 
  • Only takes 10mins daily. 
  • NASA-inspired LED chromotherapy technology. 

Recommended for all skin type with the following issue:  

  • Dullness near eye area. 
  • Line and wrinkles near eye area. 
  • Tired and puffy eyes. 

About the Tri-light Glasses.

Skin-Revival Infusion Serum

Benefits of the serum as below:

  • Packed with powerful apple stem cell extract, botanicals and hydrating acid.
  • Highly concentrated.
  • Plumps Lines, lifts aging skin.
  • Amplifies effectiveness of other skincare products. 
  • Helps to optimize skin renewal. 
  • Firm, lifted and supple skin.
  • 0% added parabens, sulfates and scent. 

About Skin-Revival Infusion Serum.

For more information, go to Skin Inc Website.

How to use them?

Optimizer Voyage Tri-light Glasses

  1. Before use, fully charge the device. 
  2. Apply eye cream or serum around cleansed eye area.
  3. Hold down the button (on the right hand side of device) for 2-5 seconds to power on or off.
  4. Press button to change the light setting. 
  5. Leave it on your face for 10mins daily. 

Tri-light glasses directions.

Skin-Revival Infusion Serum

Apply two to three drops twice daily to face and undereye before moisturizer or eye cream. Massage into skin gently with finger tips.

Infusion Serum directions and ingredients.

My Review

Looking to invest in a good eye device? 

Recently, I tried Optimizer Voyage Tri-light Glasses and Skin-Revival Infusion Serum from Skin Inc.

This is my first decent eye device. Having heard great reviews for Skin Inc products, I am pretty excited to try it.

Besides the Tri-light Glasses, Skin Inc throw in free gift of Skin-Revival Infusion Serum with my purchase. 

This combination works well on my eye. Lets check out the Optimizer Voyage Tri-light Glasses first. 

Optimizer Voyage Tri-light Glasses

Optimizer Voyage Tri-light Glasses

The
Tri-light Glasses came nicely pack in a box. 

Came packed in a nice box.

It came with cloth, USB cable and head strap.

Unboxing what is inside.

Came with cloth, USB cable and head strap.

From the look of the
Tri-light Glasses, it does look stylish. 

Look stylish.

Top view.

LEDs

On/Off button.

Inner view.

The
Tri-light Glasses is pretty easy to use. Just wear, on, select the light setting and let the device do the job. 


I use it daily at night after my skincare application. For eye, I apply
Skin-Revival Infusion Serum as well as my eye serum before putting on the device.

Front view.

Side view.

I usually set the device to orange light. 

Orange light.

On/Off button light green.

I have been using it daily for 4 months now. I did see great results around my eye area. 

It helps to lighten my dark eye circles, minimized my fine lines and puffiness. My eye area looks less dull. 

Before and after used for 3 months.

I personally feels that the device alone will not see such great result. You need to pair it with your eye care products such as eye serum or eye cream.

Skin-Revival Infusion Serum

Skin-Revival Infusion Serum

This Skin-Revival Infusion Serum came in a nice silver bottle. 

Came in nice silver bottle.

It came with a pump for me to easily extract 3 drops. 

Came with a pump.

The serum is transparent with small white particles inside. It is non oily and has a thick watery texture. 

Transparent with small white particles.

I apply it all over my face including the eye area. 

It is easy to absorb by my skin. 

It does help to improve the condition of my skin. I realized my skin looks less dull. Skin is more supple and less blemish and oily. 

However, I personally feels that this serum is too expensive. 

Overall, the Tri-light Glasses and Skin-Revival Infusion Serum combination works well to improve my eye area. It's a good device to invest for better and brighter eye area.

Where to buy them?

Skin Inc Optimizer Voyage Tri-light Glasses and Skin-Revival Infusion Serum can be purchased from Skin Inc physical store, Skin Inc online Store, Skin Inc Lazada and Skin Inc Shopee.

Skin Inc Optimizer Voyage Tri-light Glasses - Retail price of S$298
Skin Inc Skin-Revival Infusion Serum (30ml) - Retail price of S$218

Disclaimer: Products were bought for personal use only. All reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment