Saturday 31 December 2022

Review: Qingo Tasty Rare Fruits

Qingo Rare Fruits

Looking for online retailer to purchase fruits from all over the world? Check out Qingo online store.

Recently, I tried some rare fruits from Qingo. My family and I have a great time trying out these delicious and juicy fruits. Check them out below. 

About Qingo

Qingo is a distributor and retailer of premium quality fruit brands across the globe. They sell 200+ varieties of seasonal, tropical and rare fruits from all over the world with next day island wide delivery. 

Qingo Online Store.

They provide wide range of products:
  • Fruits
  • Vegetables
  • Snacks 
  • Liquor
  • Rice and Oil
  • Beverage 
  • Meat and Egg 
  • Seafood
  • Seasonal products
  • Beauty products
  • Healthcare products
  • Gifts

Go to Qingo Website for more information.

My Review

Fruits are important part of our daily meal. It's important that we consume fruits everyday. 

Recently, I tried some rare fruits from Qingo online store. 

Fruits received from Qingo.

I have with me 7 different fruits. Some of them are seldom seen from local supermarket. 

7 different fruits from Qingo.

China 
Akzo Heart Sugar Apple

Heart Sugar Apple.

An apple a day keeps the doctor away. Apple is commonly available. But it's the first time I try heart sugar Apple. 

The apple looks ordinary from the outside. Cutting it into half, I can see leave shape pattern all around the heart of the apple.

Juicy, crunchy and sweet.

The apple is crunchy, juicy and very sweet. 

China Winter Jujube

Jujube.

Jujube is high in antioxidant, improve sleep and help in digestion and constipation. 

I usually eat dried jujube. Fresh jujube is seldom in my fruit list. So I am pretty curious to try one. 

These Winter Jujube taste crunchy. But the taste is quite light. Can only taste a little sweetness from it.

Taste crunchy.

Contain small seed in the middle of the fruit. 

Small seed.

For my family and me, this is not popular among all the fruits I have here. 

China Hawthorn

Hawthorn.

Hawthorn is very good for digestion. 

I love to use dried Hawthorn to make tea. But this is the first time I have seen fresh Hawthorn. 

Fresh Hawthorn.

My first thought is how to eat? Isn't it too sour to eat just like that. I tried a bite and it is indeed very sour. 

Taste sour.

Therefore, I cut them and remove the seeds inside and blend it with pear into smoothie. They taste so delicious! 

Hawthorn smoothie.

China Dongjiang Lake Honey Tangerine
 

Tangerine.

Tangerine is a very good source of Vitamin C and folate. 

This Dongjiang Lake Honey Tangerine is small and skin is thin. 

Small and thin skin.

It is quite easy to remove the tangerine skin.

Seedless, juicy and sweet.

My family and I love these tangerine. They are seedless and also it is very juicy and sweet. 

Tian Shan Snow Lotus Root

Tian Shan Snow Lotus Root.

I usually come across Tian Shan Snow Lotus Root from health beverages. This is the first time I have seen the whole fruit. 

My family and I thought that they are sweet potato. Lol... Because the skin and mud on it makes it look like one. 

Look like sweet potato.

Peel off the skin, the flesh look light orange. Look like radish to me after peeling. 

After peeling off the skin.

My family and I like this fruit after trying. The lotus root taste very crunchy and sweet. It have the texture of a chestnut. Easier to bite version of chestnut. Very tasty.

Premium Millennial Cherry Tomatoes 

Cherry Tomatoes.

Cherry tomatoes are rich in lycopene and a good source of vitamins. 

I love cherry tomatoes. They are small and easy to consume. It has better taste then the big tomato. 

Soft and juicy.

The cherry tomatoes I received is soft and juicy. But it's not sweet enough. It's a little too rape as it kind of break off already. 

Too rape.

Not the best cherry tomatoes that I have eaten but they are still great to consume. 

China Hainan Rock Sugar Sweet Melon

Melon.

I love eating melon. 

But a lot of times, the melon bought from supermarket is not really sweet. 

Delicious melon.

The melon I received is having white flesh. It is super sweet and crunchy. My family and I cannot stop eating. 

Sweet and crunchy.

Of all the fruits, I love the tangerine most. It has the right sweetness and juiciness. Perfect taste. 

Overall, the fruits from Qingo that I received all taste great and fresh. The fruits came in the right stage that can be consume right away. They also provide many varieties of fruits that are not commonly found in supermarket. 

Where to buy it?

All fruits above can be ordered from Qingo Website.

Delivery Fee
Free Next Day delivery for order above S$59.
S$8 delivery fee for orders below S$59.

Delivery is from Monday to Saturday exclude Sunday and some public holidays.

Where to Follow? 

Check out Qingo from their social media link below: 

Qingo Website
Qingo Facebook
Qingo Instagram

Disclaimer: Product is provided in collaboration with Qingo. All reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review.

2 comments:

  1. Qingo offers great fruits! I used to order some from them and it was nice!
    romytisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice And Interesting Post, thank you for sharing
    customized cakes Singapore

    ReplyDelete