Sunday 8 September 2019

Review: Suisse Programme Advanced Cellular Boosting Solution

Suisse Programme Advanced Cellular Boosting Solution (130ml)
Have you heard of Suisse Programme and use boosting solution before?

Last month, finally I tried Suisse Programme Advanced Cellular Boosting Solution. This boosting solution helps to keep my skin hydrated, smooth and less tired.

About Suisse Programme Advanced Cellular Boosting Solution
This boosting solution helps on the following:
  • Infuse every skin cell with oxygen. 
  • Helps reverts cells to the most original healthy status. 
  • Brighten and even skin tone. 
  • Ready the skin for lifting and brightening boost. 
  • Formulated with a double up concentration of the patent Exclusive Biodynamic Cellular Complex. 
Ingredients and how to use it.
How to use Suisse Programme Advanced Cellular Boosting Solution?
  1. Cleanse and tone your skin. 
  2. Apply evenly on face and neck every morning and evening. 
My Review
Thanks to Sasa event last year, I finally gets to try Suisse Programme Advanced Cellular Boosting Solution. 

This boosting solution came in a very nice dark purple box. 
Dark purple box.
The solution is contained in a same dark purple bottle. 
Came in a nice bottle.
It came with a pump. For me, I use 2 pumps for each application. 
Came with pump.
I actually use this boosting solution as my serum. It has a transparent watery gel texture. Thicker than toner but lighter than gel. And I notice there is some shimmer in the solution. 
Transparent watery gel texture with shimmer.
I do smell some light perfume like fragrance. This solution is non-sticky and not oily when apply. It is easy to absorb but feels a little cooling while applying maybe due to the alcohol ingredient inside. This ingredient may turn off people who have great concern of alcohol for our skin in long term. 

I have use it for around 1 month already. My skin feels smooth and hydrated and it helps to keep my skin less tired. And it works well with other skin care products.
During application.
But I don't find it helpful for whiteheads, in turn caused blemish on my skin.

This solution is still OK to me but the alcohol ingredient and the price, I think I will still think over if I will continue with this product. 

Where to buy it?
Suisse Programme Advanced Cellular Boosting Solution
Suisse Programme Advanced Cellular Boosting Solution (130ml) can be bought at Sasa Store for a retail price of S$180. 

(But look out for discount during Sasa sales for discounted price.)

Where to redeem samples?
No sample redemption for this product. 

Disclaimer: Products were provided for personal review purposes only. All reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment