Sunday 15 September 2019

Review: Shepherd's Pies Freshly Baked From Shepherd's Pie Singapore

Shepherd's Pie (https://shepherdspie.sg/)
Are you those who go crazy seeing Shepherd's Pie?Then you will definitely love the Shepherd's Pie that I am going to introduce to you in a moment. 

I love Shepherd's Pie and I used to have them once a week at my work cafe until one day, my company change the cafe and I haven't had my Shepherd's Pie since. Last week, thanks to Shepherd's Pie Singapore, I had the chance to taste delicious and freshly baked Shepherd's Pie.

About Shepherd's Pie Singapore
Shepherd's Pie Singapore is an online store that sells freshly baked homemade shepherd's pie with love and passion.  
https://shepherdspie.sg/
They currently have 2 flavors to their pies, beef and chicken with 3 different sizes, mini, medium and massive

As it is freshly made, they need time to prepare. So just order a day in advance and they will be freshly delivered hot to your doorstep. 

For our Muslim friends, their pies are halal friendly. Although not yet certified, their Malay baker do follow halal standard of purchasing and preparation.

Everyone is getting more and more busy nowadays. So you don't really have to bake shepherd's pie yourself. Just go online and click your way to a delicious pie. 

Go to Shepherd's Pie Singapore for more information. 

My Review
Last weekend's dinner is a different one for my family. Thanks to Shepherd's Pie Singapore for delivering hot and delicious shepherd's pies for my family's dinner. 

I love shepherd's pie. So I was really looking forward to it. 

The shepherd's pie came late afternoon towards evening, nicely pack in a black box. Labelled clearly what is inside.
Came nicely pack in a black box.
I have with me, 1 mini beef pie, 1 mini and 1 medium chicken pie. I still can feel the heat of the pie when I hold the box. Yes, they are still hot when they arrived. And I can smell nice cheese fragrance when I open up the box.
1 mini beef pie, 1 mini and 1 medium chicken pie.
Beef Shepherd Pie
Only I eat beef. So naturally, the 1 mini beef pie goes to me.😄 The moment I deep my spoon into the pie and pull it out, I can already smell nice mixture of beef with cheese fragrance.
Mini Beef Shepherd's Pie.
The mashed potatoes taste fluffy and melts in my mouth. 

The cheese on the very top is chewy. 

The beef mix with very little amount of vegetables inside, taste sweet at first but as I chew longer, very light amount of pepper can be tasted. I can taste the beef but it is not too gamey, just nice to me.

When all combine into 1 mouthful, a very delicious Shepherd's Pie indeed!!!

Chicken Shepherd Pie
The chicken shepherd's pie had the same consistency in term of the taste as the beef shepherd's pie. Just that instead of tasting beef, I taste chicken. 
Chicken Shepherd's Pie.
The chicken taste very tender. The sauce taste pretty much the same as the beef one to me, sweet at first but peppery towards the end. 

I must say, the fillings and the mashed potatoes ratio is just nice to me. You won't feel tired eating too much of it.
The fillings and the mashed potatoes ratio is just nice to me.
There is nothing I can really fault about for these pies. But if you really want me to pick the bones in an egg, then I shall say, maybe a little more carrots and corns will be even better for me as I love vegetables. This will give the meat a tad of vegetable taste.  (Can I have Vegetable Shepherd's Pie in future?😁😝)
A little more carrot and corn will be even better for me.
Shepherd's Pie is always a great food to have for any occasion, especially during tea break, lunch and dinner with friends and family. It goes well with a cup of tea or even over a cup of wine. It is convenient and very filling.

For the healthy conscious folks, potatoes is in the same section as rice and noodles in the food pyramid. So I must say it is sometimes great to replace rice with potatoes in your meals. They are lower in calories and fats, higher in fiber and same proteins as compare with rice.

For my family that day, we realize that the shepherd's pie actually goes well with the fired wanton skin!!! Ok not very healthy but it is really a very delicious pairing I must say. 
Goes well with fried wanton skin.
Where to buy it? 
You can get these delicious and freshly baked Shepherd's Pies from Shepherd's Pie Singapore online Store.

Flavours - Chicken or Beef.
Size: Mini, Medium, Massive. 

Remember to order the pies 1 day in advance. Delivery will be free for order above S$70. Otherwise standard fee of S$7 applies. 

Check out their ordering and delivery information here.

Where to Like Them?
Remember to like their Facebook and Instagram social media to find out more and receive latest post. 

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shepherdspiesingapore/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/shepherdspie_sg/
Online Store: https://shepherdspie.sg/

Happy ordering!!!

Disclaimer: Products were provided for personal review purposes only. All reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment