Monday 9 November 2020

Review: Choosy Lip Mask From Pure Smile

Choosy Lip Mask

Mask is an important part of our skin care routine to replenish and fix our skin. We are all very familiar with face mask and eye mask. How about or lip?

In recent years, lip mask has become very popular. There are many different brands with lip mask now. Both expensive and cheap. Here, let me introduce to you Choosy Lip Mask From Pure Smile. 

This mask not only save my wallet. It does help to do a quick fix to lip, making it moisturised and smooth again. Come check more details below. 

About Choosy Lip Mask

This is a lip hydrogel patch by Pure Smile. 

Benefits:

  • Infused with lip plumping ingredients.
  • Moisturised the lip. 
  • Remove dead skin cells. 

Suitable for all skin types.

"Flavours" available: 

  • Milk
  • Peach
  • Herb
  • Fruit
  • Honey
  • Rainbow Kiss (special flavour)

How to use Choosy Lip Mask?

  1. Cleanse your lip.
  2. Open the lip mask and apply to lip area for 5 to 30 minutes. 
  3. Remove and pat the remaining essence into the skin.

My Review

Have you done your mask today? On your lip?

Well, this review has been sitting in my PC for long and is a few years late. But better late then never. 

In recent year, lip mask has become so common. Something that is missing from our everyday face mask. The lip mask I am introducing is Choosy Lip mask from pure smile. This is the first brand of lip mask I used and they are quite friendly to our wallet too. 

The mask came in different color pack of five flavours. Oh, there is this special rainbow kiss flavour too. 

How the pack of rainbow kiss flavour looks like.

Each lip mask is sandwich between a transparent plastic sheet and then place on a white plastic sheet. This makes it like a double protection to me.

Well pack with double protection.

Before removing the plastic protection covers.
Removing the outer plastic cover.

The lip mask has a jelly like texture that comes in a mouth shape. The color of the mask represent the color on the pack.

The lip mask with the white sheet.

How the lip mask looks like. (Peach flavour)

The lip mask has a jelly like texture. (milk flavour)

There is no extra serum left in the pack. No wet serum dripping from the mask. 

It is actually very easy to apply the mask. I just need to remove the mask from the pack and place it on my lip. The most difficult part is actually not able to open my mouth to talk during the 5 - 30 minutes of application. 🙈😝

How the mask look like on me. (Honey Flavour)

Funky lip mask. (Rainbow Kiss Flavour)

The lip mask actually feels cooling during the application. There is a little numb feeling on my lip too. 

The size of the mask is actually bigger than the mouth. So it actually mask my mouth area as well. Also it do look like my lip is swollen due to the bigger size mouth shape when the mask is on. Hahaha. But it does really fit well on my lip without dropping. 

Bigger size mouth shape.

Mask became thinner after application.

After application, my lip looks instantly smooth. Dry patches and lines reduced. Lip feels soft and moisturised, No extra serum left on the lip. 

Before and after use.

However, I personally feels that it does not last long as my lip feels dry again after a few days. But luckily, the lip mask is quite wallet friendly. Good for those having budget as well as for a quick fix to the lip. With the price, the effect is already consider OK to me.

To date, I still buy this lip mask to use once in a while when my lip needed some treatment.  

Where to buy it?

Choosy Lip Mask can be bought from Althea Online Store for the price of S$1.30 per piece.

Where to redeem sample?

No sample redemption for this product. 😞

Disclaimer: Product in this post was bought for personal use only. Review is for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and monetary compensation are offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment