Monday 16 November 2020

Review: Robotry Moving Paper Toy - Robit Police Poli

Robotry Moving Paper Toy

Love doing Craft work? Then try Robotry Moving Paper Toy. 

This Moving Paper Toy is so easy to build and it requires no tools at all. Best part is the paper toy can move without using battery.

Come check out my experience with this craft work. 

About Robotry Moving Paper Toy

This is a paper toy that does the following: 

  • Implement joint structure movement.
  • Each product shows different movement by turning the handle on the back.
  • Each pack contain one character.
  • No tools or glue required. 
  • Uses bevel gear mechanism. 

It is easy to assemble, stronger and allow children to learn and play with it. 

My Review

Doing craft work is always my favourite pastime. It helps me to relax my mind.

Recently I received this moving paper toy craft work from 0.8L. The one I received is robit police call Poli.

Paper Moving Toy.

Inside you can find 5 paper and an instruction booklet. The paper quality is not thin and the bevel gear part is made from wood instead of paper. 

All you need to start the craft work.

All paper and parts are cut and labelled.

All labelled properly.

This paper craft robot is so easy to fix. I like it that I do not need any tools. No glue, no scissor, no screwdriver, no battery and etc. You just need the five paper cut from the pack and your hand and you are ready to fix it. 

Half way through building it.

I also like it that at the end, I get to play with Poli by turning the knob at the back of Poli to engage the bevel gear inside to rotate the red blue police siren on the top of Poli.

Turn the red knob at the back and the siren on the head will turn.

Yes. No battery is needed it works on the bevel gear mechanism. 

How the paper toy can move without battery.

Check out my video below to see it turn!!!


It's a great craft for parents to spend time with their children. At the same time great craft for children to train their understanding ability, their patients and learn how bevel gear works to make things move without battery needed.

Completed Robit Police Poli.

Not only children likes it, adult will love it too.

Where to buy it?

Robotry Moving Paper Toy can be bought from Robotry Website. I saw it selling in Shopee online store too.

Where to redeem sample?

No sample redemption for this product. :(

Disclaimer: Products were provided for personal review purposes only. All reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment